Search results

  1. T

    [GIVEAWAY] Multiplier Odyssey

    Leovegas 701.3x win at 13.02.2021 time 03:48 local finnish time. Tried to hit a bigger score with no luck so here is my best. Game is nice, but really high variance. Must be much over 100 bonus buys.
  2. T

    [GIVEAWAY & TOURNAMENT] East Coast Vs West Coast (Nolimit City)

    Love the game, alot but its pretty brutal if you hit that downswing session. Still the game and its bonus features are interesting. You just need to hit both coats, and it can pay alot. (actually it can pay alot even with one of the features of the game, but even nicer if both are active). 0.4e...
  3. T

    [GIVEAWAY & TOURNAMENT] San Quentin (NoLimit City)

    1141x leovegas - 13.01.2021 local finnish time (+1cet) . Some feedback on the game. Very high variance game, i think propably one of the biggest variance games ever made. I like the feature alot , but it is pretty hard to hit.
  4. T

    [GIVEAWAY] Book of Ultimate Infinity (SG Digital)

    I really like the game, however it is so hard to get a big win from the slot. I have played it close to 24 hours in total ;). I think it as a medium variance game, and egyptian theme is nice. Leovegas 185,9x win, date 22.12 , time:22.52 finnish time (+1cet).
  5. T

    [GIVEAWAY] Tomb of Akhenaten (Nolimit City)

    @Nolimit-MalcolmHi, did this happen on leovegas or royalpanda? You forgot to mention where the win was made, so if it was on either one, you could partake in the competition, meaning they could check your win. Here is my screenshot. Leovegas at 16.12 393.3x win . time is 00.51 finnish time (+1cet)
  6. T

    [GIVEAWAY] Secrets of Cleopatra (PGSoft)

    388,2x 0.4€ bet 13.12.2020 at 02:49:53 (this morning) finnish time +1CET Took a while to hit. I really like the game, enjoyed playing this slot alot. I think the game mechanics are interesting, and it is nice that there is no bonus buy option (atleast yet) on the game. It can pay alot, but...
  7. T

    [GIVEAWAY] MEME competition time!

    Sorry, my graphical skills are not too good, but here is a meme for you ;).
  8. T

    [GIVEAWAY] Jingle Bells Power Reels VS Aloha: Christmas Edition (Red Tiger/NetEnt)

    So i find myself to be in a bit of a pickle here. The win is 1000x, but it shows it like i bet 16e and won 400e, i cannot understand why it does it like that.  To further justify i really have a 1000x win, it is NOT possible to bet 16e on this slot in one spin . So 4.12 local finnish time...
  9. T

    [GIVEAWAY] Divine Fortune Megaways (NetEnt)

    Here is my entry 151.1x on Leovegas at 02.31 finnish time (+1cet). date:26.11 Thanks again for an awesome promo. I did really not enjoy the game that much (6/10)  i mean it is pretty hard to hit big. I guess it is like all megaways games in that aspect. Base game is really boring , freespins...
  10. T

    [MEGA GIVEAWAY] Iron Bank (CG/Relax Gaming)

    Posting all my campaign scores. Casino Friday 15.11 21:42 local finnish time (+1CET) 807x Wildz 16.11 13:11 local finnish time (+1CET) 1166.3x Frankfred 16.11 2:40 local finnish time (+1CET) 1483.3x Caxino 16.11 14:10 local finnish time (+1CET) 825x  Casumo 6.11 0:55 local finnish time...
  11. T

    [GIVEAWAY] CasinoFriday Launch & Beat Skylined87 Competition

    1305.35x 4.10 00:36 +3uct finnish time.  Atleast i beat you in one game ;).
  12. T

    [GIVEAWAY] Hammer of Vulcan (Quickspin)

    611.2x  at leovegas 15.10 at 02.40 +3utc (finnish time) I enjoyed the game very much, nice metal music, and fun game i think. It has big potential.
  13. T

    [GIVEAWAY] Cherry Pop (Avatar UX)

    793.9x win on leovegas at 8.10.2020 22:42 local finnish time +3utc
  14. T

    [GIVEAWAY] Battle Maidens (1x2 Gaming)

    Thanks for a nice comp . I had a big win on it, but i can't say i enjoy the game much, it is just SO volatile. You can buy freespins for 100e , and win 5e on those or the other way around. LeoVegas, 1079.8x, 29.09.2020 02:48 finnish local time (utc+3)
  15. T

    [GIVEAWAY] 1 Million Megaways BC (IronDog Studios)

    This if for the raffle basicly since the multiplier is propably not enough for the other race. 1152x win at Leovegas 2.9 15:19 local finnish time (utc+3).  I like the game, but not as much as money train. I did several 108e bonus buys, and lost quite a bit here.  The game is not that exciting in...
  16. T

    [GIVEAWAY] Money Train 2 (Relax Gaming)

    Hi! Here is my 3927x  win from leovegas 2.9 at 14:20 local finnish time  (utc+3) . I really like the game, but i have to say it is extremely high variance. The game is definately one of the best bonus buy games around!
  17. T

    [GIVEAWAY] The Dog House Megaways (Pragmatic Play)

    LeoVegas - 1283,4x - 19th August arround 22.22 pm local (finnish time). Thanks for an awesome promo. Like the game too, i think its great fun, i used to play the original dog house, and this does not lose to that at all ;).
  18. T

    [GIVEAWAY] WildPops (AvatarUX)

    359,2x hit at 9.7.2020 and 22.35 local (finland) time. Casino is:Wildz
  19. T

    [GIVEAWAY] Odin Infinity Reels Megaways (ReelPlay)

    Thanks for an awesome promo. I won 309.8x win on leovegas at 09/07/2020  02.03 finnish time.
  20. T

    [MEGA GIVEAWAY] Crazy Time (Evolution Gaming)

    150x leovegas cash hunt.
Back
Top