Search results

  1. weimaren87

    Great win on Crystal Ball from Gamomat! :)

    I also got a 300x bonus on Books & Pearls as well right before I played Crystal Ball. :)  I am quiet in the video because I have lost every deposits since mid June! So finally a cashout!! :D
  2. weimaren87

    Wallacebet -Another bad MGA casino?

    Horrible terms. Best to avoid? Must have an account to open slots to check the RTP. No demo versions availble.  My quess is around 94%..
  3. weimaren87

    Deadwood! Biggest SCAM slot ever!

    @Nolimit-Malcolm Got my best win so far. 350x, 150x and 709x in a row. In all three of them I had wild reel on reel 2 and 3.. Sadly reel 4 didn`t hit. 
  4. weimaren87

    No Limit -Golden Genie - worst slot 2020??

    Hi, Off course there are risk involved doing bonus buys, but the sound is also quite boring. I am also wish that you can put in some more music to the slots, so it`s a bit more entertaining doing regular play.  I must say you have some really good slots, but Golden Genie and Barbarian Fury is...
  5. weimaren87

    No Limit -Golden Genie - worst slot 2020??

    Hi, This slot must be one of the worst slots made this year.. Usually I love No Limit City slots, but this slot  has really bad programming and no potensial with bonus buys.. I have played over 30 bonuses over the week with no bonues beeing close to the bonus buy..  If you should be...
  6. weimaren87

    Deadwood! Biggest SCAM slot ever!

    Latest of scam bonuses on this slot.  I have only one ok bonus after 80 of them. 7/10 is 1x.. 
  7. weimaren87

    Big win Book of Dead - full screen Anubis

  8. weimaren87

    [RESOLVED] Warning to Norwegian players! Betpoint group

    Hi,  It's impossible to use bank withdrawals!  Norwegian Banks have stopped payments from online casinos yet again like last year!  They have blocked payments since 25th of May!  For me I have 20K NOK that I can't withdraw from Neon Vegas casino..  I can't use Skrill,Neteller, and Ecopayz! ...
  9. weimaren87

    [RESOLVED] Nitro casino has taken 500NOK from me!!

    Hi,  On 28th of March I deposited 500NOK and some kind of error popped up and no money was credited to my player account, so I deposited 500NOK more to play with. (1000NOK total) Right after that I checked my bank account and found out that both deposits was subtrackted from it.  Since then...
  10. weimaren87

    Massive win on Riders of the Storm! :D

    I tried out the new Neon Vegas casino with a 1000NOK deposit and cashed out 20k NOK :) Sorry for bad video.. The camera on my phone is really terrible :P
  11. weimaren87

    Great hit on Fat Rabbit :)

  12. weimaren87

    Stay away! iLUCKI casino

    Hi, First: 45x wager on bonus with most of the providers counting 50% Second and most important; I live in Norway and the only option to withdraw money is with a banktransfer.. They have set a minmum withdrawal of 450euro (4500kr) and a max of 2000euro (20000kr) per withdrawal. They operate...
  13. weimaren87

    Donuts Big Win!

    Shame it didn`t paid more... Insane potensial
  14. weimaren87

    Black Knight II -Big win

    Broken slot sound.. To bad. But it paid :)  This is not near my record on this slot. Had full screen with kings some years ago on 888.com
  15. weimaren87

    Babarian Fury! Shockingly brutal slot!

    I bought a 175kr bonus buy..  16 SPINS without any hit.. Why even bother to buy bonuses on this slot? 
  16. weimaren87

    BOTH MY WINS FROM YESTERDAY!! Tombestone & Lildevil

    Crazy streak yesterday! I had already cashed out 5000K on a 800kr deposit after a big win on White Rabbit, and I had 1200kr left to play for.  I hit this beauty on Tombestone when I had 250kr left..  I sounds like an idiot in the first video 🤣 I am lost for words and struggling to hold the...
  17. weimaren87

    Bounty spins in Tombestone

    Beautiful win :D I have a video aswell, but to difficult to upload it here..
Back
Top