Hi, I tried some buys and they paid awful like 5% back, and on my last 100kr I bought a bonus that gave me max win. 5K is 5K ;)
Insane setup lol
https://replay.pragmaticplay.net/batq7l0BcH
https://replay.nolimitcity.com/show/hetoguobibokepiremu
Finally a good win on a Nolimit again :) I got this bonus after 5 spins in base game. I wanted to raise the bet after 15 more spins... but lovely win anyway :D
Norsk Tipping relased Sugar Rush today in their casino.. I went in and got my first ever bonus on it and won 10300kr on a 6kr bet. 50 spins
https://replay.pragmaticplay.net/iepM7bhgrb
I hit this beauty right before my trip to Amsterdam this weekend :) Finally something good from a Thunderkick slot.
I love their games but they usually pay 10-200x so a 2200x is a great win
https://replay.pragmaticplay.net/mdZzoU8942
Insane!!! :D
I was going trough the list of Pragmatic slots and usually I never play this slot. But luckly for me that I did today!!
https://replay.pragmaticplay.net/Ksdr4gBK8I
I had a really bad run and lost over 700 euro and was down to my last 40 euros and bought 3 bonuses and hit this beauty on my third buy. I have only played four bonuses ever on this slot and to hit this is insane :)
I was so shocked when it hit :) I just sit there watching the coin win count up so I just got a picture after the bonus ended with a picture of the win. :)
Alert! Stay away from Moi,Lyra, and Yaa casino!! My credit card details was hacked. I got a call from the Credit Card Fraud protection. Someone in USA tried to withdraw money from my bank account using my card details just 1,5 hours after my deposit at Yaa casino. This is the second time since...
Hi,
Is this casino good? I am Norwegian, and they accept Visa deposits here. :) Hopefully they pay winnings quickly.
They have best RTP on every slot providers
I deposited 250kr with a Neosurf voucher on Betchain casino for some fun this morning with a 150% welcome bonus. (675kr) (18750kr to wager)
The fun started with a 200x win on Thunderstruck II, and then I played some other games I usually don`t play, and boom. :)
I guess it was my biggest...
Hi :)
This is my biggest xwin of all time!! I was down to the last money and bought a bonus for 142kr on a 2kr stake (0,20euro)
Cashout land 😍
https://replay.nolimitcity.com/show/niogekesawo?embed=1
I tested this casino with a couple of deposits, and played on providers with good RTP there. I checked the RTP on Playngo and was shocked how crooked this casino really is... 91% RTP!!!
I feel bad for players unaware off this and spins away hundreds of euros on these slots. This is so bad that...