Search results

  1. Emsydi

    [GIVEAWAY] PartyCasino Megaways

    Not a big fan of this. Too similar to other megaways games and really hard to bonus which put me off gambling the spins.  Here's my biggest win
  2. Emsydi

    [GIVEAWAY] Gorilla Gold Megaways (Blueprint)

    I really like this game. However I struggled to win anything big on almost any bonuses. I got the Gorilla gold bonus 3 times. One of those times I got a gorilla guarantee too. I managed to open all screens and got very excited unfortunately i don't think it's enough to get in the leaderboard but...
  3. Emsydi

    [GIVEAWAY] Survivor (Big Time Gaming)

    I was really hoping I'd get enough for the comp but not quite. I had plenty of bonuses but most paid about 30-40x Music drove me insane so had to turn music down but all in all I do like this game.  I tend to only get the pots when there is no multiplier on the table though which is...
  4. Emsydi

    [GIVEAWAY] Giza Infinity Reels (ReelPlay)

    I liked this game. Unfortunately not easy to bonus and the best I could get was 42x on 40p stake.  Nothing to not like about this game. I probably wouldn't gamble at the end of bonus unless it's a bad bonus. 
  5. Emsydi

    [GIVEAWAY] TNT Tumble (Relax Gaming)

    Ive been waiting so long to get involved again. I do love a CG promo and now I like to play the slots wearing the CG merch I won 😉 Anyways as usual on these promo slots I barely bonused. I think over the thousands I just played on varying stakes I only had about 8 and I could not get over 100x...
  6. Emsydi

    Jammin does it again 1265x

    Excuse my bad commentary Jammin jars 1265x
  7. Emsydi

    [GIVEAWAY] Wild Cauldron (Quickspin)

    Well that was shocking. I did over 700 spins, starting on 40p, than moving down to 20p when it wasn't hitting anything. Not one bonus.  I played this before on a different casino and it paid OK.. This time around I struggled to get anything more than 10x on £70 of deposits. This was my best...
  8. Emsydi

    [GIVEAWAY] PartyCasino Competitions

    I don't like Joker Troupe. 3 bonuses on 20p spins and this was the best I can get. Really dull and the bonuses just don't feel like there is much potential 20x was the best of 3 bonuses 
  9. Emsydi

    [GIVEAWAY] Money Train & Temple Tumble Megaways (Relax Gaming)

    I gave up trying to bonus. Not a big fan but one for the raffle. Shame we don't have bonus buys. 21x haha. My biggest win
  10. Emsydi

    [GIVEAWAY] Montezuma Megaways (WMS/SG Digital)

    Annoyingly I got a decent win but not on correct casino. I quite like this game but didn't pay well for me on Leo. Although I wish they would speed it up. So just the bonus guarantee for me on this one. 
  11. Emsydi

    Buffalo king great hit on bonus

    1779x Great hits with multipliers 
  12. Emsydi

    [MEGA GIVEAWAY] Pillars Of Asgard (NextGen / SG Digital)

    Only got 2 bonuses. Neither paid more than 10x but I got this 84x on base game
  13. Emsydi

    [GIVEAWAY] Ankh Of Anubis (Play'N'Go)

    29x  But skint at the moment so couldn't grind anymore than that. Glad I hit enough for comp
  14. Emsydi

    [GIVEAWAY] Book Of Ra 10 Deluxe (Greentube)

    Really don't like this slot. You expect to get so much more for a line. Here's my best 38x
  15. Emsydi

    [GIVEAWAY] Lilith's Inferno (Avatar UX)

    94X not bad for a spare 10 mins
  16. Emsydi

    [GIVEAWAY] Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Mystery Box (Big Time Gaming)

    86x took a lot of bonuses to get this high! 
  17. Emsydi

    [GIVEAWAY] Hallowin 2019

    Perfect. That means my win counts
  18. Emsydi

    [GIVEAWAY] Elemental Beasts (Inspired Gaming)

    177x quite liking this game :)
  19. Emsydi

    Having a great day!

    I had so many amazing wins today I'm sat here in shock. Seems like it's my lucky day
Back
Top