This can get rather dull without a base game. But at least you know when you're getting a bonus because you can hear it.
Many hours played. This was my best
Casilando 121x
I really like this game. However I wish it would bonus more often. Its really quite unique and enjoyable to play though. I managed to get 3 bonuses. This was my best
144x leovegas
Not sure on this game or whether you even really need the super button. Seemed to pay better without the button on. One day I'll get super lucky on one of these
107.9x
Well I got excited when this game got announced as I got some nice little wins on another casino. However when I tried it on Leo Vegas is was like a completely different game. I played for over 2 hours straight and not a single bonus. So I gave up. This was my biggest win. Gutted it falls 4x...
80.1x leovegas
Random prize draw
I really enjoyed this game. Well, what I played of it. Unfortunately I've not managed to max it out yet for the giga. I think it has loads of potential and look forward to playing it in the future (hopefully with a great giga jar) the jars can feel like they...
This game officially hates me. Hundreds of spins and not a single bonus. It gave me so many dead spins I can't imagine I'll play this again. This was my biggest win and one of my only wins and luckily it's just enough for the draw. I got this on coins which is a nice little extra to the game but...
Leo Vegas 117.5x
14/03/2021 @ 20.30
Was about to give up as all my bonuses were only under 20x. Down to my last spin and I got this which is the best I got.
This game grew on me. Took ages to get bonuses but I like the way you get extra spins. Didn't manage any retrigs though. I think I will...
This game took ages to get going. Took a few hundred spins to warm up.
Just like everyone else says. It remind me of elk games. The flame feature is great if it covers alot of the page.
All in all I don't hate this game but I don't love it either. I may try it once more
261x 28/11/20
250.8x
Leo Vegas 13/7/2020 17.50
I really wasn't liking this game it seems like its either really hot or really cold. Most the bonuses I got were pretty shocking and paid less than 5x but then I hit this nice little one. Unfortunately I still don't think it's enough for the top 5 but at least...
I've got 2 101x wins. So here is both.
11th June 2020 09.57 and
11th June 2020 14.21
As you've probably worked out from my balance I ripped as I kept on going. Highly addictive and money eating. I will avoid as much as possible.
Leovegas - 235x
5th June 09.14
I really like this game but it ripped me hard. I had about 12 bonuses and this was the best. 8 spins was always the best outcome. Seemed to average a bonus every 250-350 spins. I ripped £60 yesterday alone with not a single bonus.
I got 12 spins on one bonus...
Leovegas 65x
As per usual with these promos I cant get a decent bonus.
I can't see the potential in this game. I feel like the bonus just doesn't give anything back after all the effort you put in. The random bonus you get with the monster treasure chest seems to pay better alot of the time.
Gutted. I just couldn't get a decent win. Drained my balance every time. I had a better win before the comp of 102x but while the comp is on my biggest win has been 68x and it wasnt even in a bonus. Only a shoot out.
I do like this game and I do think it has so much potential, just not being...