Search results

  1. Emsydi

    [MEGA COMPETITION] Beast Mode (Relax & CasinoGrounds)

    Platin casino/213.2x/30p I do reallly like this game but once you get a bonus here you really don't fancy risking it to gamble as its not always worth the bother. Seem to get better wins without. Did manage 2 4 scatter bonuses though too!
  2. Emsydi

    [COMPETITION] Marlin Catch (Stakelogic)

    This game just does not want to bonus. I only managed 1 bonus which paid less than the decent wins in the base game.  Reminds me too much of big bass bonanza. Pays well when it does hit but really quite dull 100x @20p leovegas
  3. Emsydi

    [COMPETITION] Solar Nova (Iron Dog Studio)

    So I guess this is meant to be iron dog studios answer to Jammin jars except alot harder to bonus. Definitely seems like a bonus buy game which is something I am unable to do. I lost a full deposit without getting a bonus. I did try again but it was very dull. Managed 2 bonuses and this was the...
  4. Emsydi

    [COMPETITION] Bison Battle (Push Gaming)

    121x @20p  not a bad game but basegame hits are terrible so you really rely on those bisons running at each other. 
  5. Emsydi

    [COMPETITION] Caribbean Anne 2 (Kalamba Games)

    So. At first this game was pretty dear for me. Then I got a lovely basegame hit of over 100x so I carried on. I think the basegame hits with all the multipliers can be where the money is. It's not a game I'm likely to play much but I do like how the bonuses work and there is so much potential...
  6. Emsydi

    [COMPETITION] Wild Stockings (Stakelogic)

    I just wanted to enter the comp. The RTP is too low for my liking. It feels like it pays so little and the minimum bet size puts me off. Looks lovely though Skol casino/ £0.50/ 34.8x
  7. Emsydi

    [COMPETITION] Fire Hopper (Push Gaming)

    I really like this game. Shame about the RTP. However this is one of my biggest X's I've managed to get for one of these promos. Alas still not enough.  Bonus is hard to get and it is super volatile but still very enjoyable game 358x/captain spins UK/20p
  8. Emsydi

    [COMPETITION + iPhone] Santa's Stack (Relax Gaming)

    Well I did like this game when it first came out. I had played it on another casino and had some nice little wins. However on Leovegas it felt like an entirely different RTP. Getting a bonus or even a small win was an impossible task. This is the best win 80.9x /0.20p Leovegas
  9. Emsydi

    [COMPETITION] Cluster Tumble (Relax Gaming)

    I love this game. One of my favourite for quite a while  It's a shame the promo started after I had a hot run on this.  This seems to bonus pretty regularly but it's pretty difficult to get anything over 100x. I love the way it explodes. This is the best I've got for this promo 234.4x /20p...
  10. Emsydi

    [COMPETITION] Joker Drop (Stakelogic)

    I enjoyed this game at first and then it just took my money so I didn't enjoy it anymore. On one of the gambled I got the best spins and it was the worst bonus. Moral of the story. Don't bother gambling it 😂 also I couldn't see any added potential with the superstake. 95x leovegas
  11. Emsydi

    [COMPETITION + MERCH] Fat Drac (Push Gaming)

    This game is much more interesting than fat Santa/rabbit but so damn volatile. Bonuses just don't seem to want to hit more than 20x. I like it when fat drac comes along to eat some balls. This seems to pay more than bonuses do. Unfortunately the ball eating seems to be a rare occurrence.  This...
  12. Emsydi

    Twitch bans casino links and now they are advertising casinos on adverts instead

    Saw an ad for Pokerstars tonight on Twitch. Is this the real reason for removing links? So they can advertise casinos themselves on their ads to make money.
  13. Emsydi

    [COMPETITION & STREAMER TOURNAMENT] Volatile Vikings & Dead Man's Trail (Relax Gaming)

    Almost forgot to enter. I like dead man's trail. I didn't like how hard it is to bonus though. Over 500 spins to get this one. I did have a wild line on another casino though and that was a nice win.  Volitile vikings is just too dull for me. Bonuses just are not exciting This win was my first...
  14. Emsydi

    BTG's €100,000 Giveaway for 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

    This seems a bit pointless to post but need to see this through. Congrats @dirtystack Name: Emma Location: UK X win : 768.6x Casino: Skolcasino Date/Time: 2/10/2021 19.54
  15. Emsydi

    BTG's €100,000 Giveaway for 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

    Congrats @dirtystack You are having some epic luck. I've already spent my winnings from my midi Jackpot so i didn't end up wasting it on trying to get the 10k. Off to malta in 3 weeks 😁 Danger is one of my least favourite games and i can say it still is lol Name: Emma Location: UK x win...
  16. Emsydi

    BTG's €100,000 Giveaway for 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

    Slot - Wild FlowerName - EmmaWin - 583.8x stakeTime - 10.31Date - 14/09/2021Location - UKCasino - Leovegas
  17. Emsydi

    [COMPETITION] Papaya Pop (AvatarUX)

     This game drove me up the wall. It's my least favourite pop game. Feels like once you have 1 decent hit in the bonus it then ends no matter if you've gambled or not. There also seems to be a bug where you keep spinning and then you have to restart. This game took far too much from me(life and...
  18. Emsydi

    BTG's €100,000 Giveaway for 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

    I can't find anywhere to say that the megapays jackpots are not a part of this so here we are Slot - Millionaire MegapaysName - EmmaWin - 5711.05x stakeTime - 17.26Date - 12/09/2021Location - UKCasino - Leovegas
  19. Emsydi

    BTG's €100,000 Giveaway for 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY

    What happens if you win the midi jackpot? Because I'm shaking right now! 
  20. Emsydi

    [COMPETITION] Mental (Nolimit City)

    It's amazing seeing all the big wins. I am jealous as its definitely a bonus buy game. Really hard to bonus on it. I really do love the bonus on this game. Shame i only had 3. Its really hard to see what's going on but who cares with wins like that. Competition entry from me 162.7x Leovegas
Back
Top