Search results

  1. Emsydi

    [GAME PROMO] Otterly Amazing (Blue Guru Games)

    This game is incredibly hard to bonus.However when it did it popped off. It does put me off playing it as it really does eat you money! Skol casino 353x
  2. Emsydi

    [FLASH PROMO] POPtastic - AvatarUX

    Casushi 67x Didn't take long to bonus however i had to restart this bonus 4 times as it kept crashing!
  3. Emsydi

    [GAME PROMO] Cash Defense (Print Studios)

    Played on Leovegas  This game loves to dead spin. Ripped my bullet twice without barely a win in the base game. I did luckily get one bonus and it paid enough to enter.  I really like the bonuses on these types of games but I just don't like the base games.  30p spins including scatter boost
  4. Emsydi

    [GAME PROMO + LIVESTREAM SPECIAL] E-Force (Yggdrasil)

    41x on casushi casino I played this before the comp and it hit quite well. Doesn't seem to want to hit much now.  I like how your bonus can just keep going on and on with increasing multipliers
  5. Emsydi

    [GAME PROMO] Giga Jar (Push Gaming)

    Well I wasn't expecting to hit so nice on this. I reckon I was one hit off max win with this. I do like this game but without the extra bet it would feel impossible to hit anything  Platin casino. 3025x (depending if you're including extra bet)
  6. Emsydi

    [GAME PROMO + MERCH] Book Of Power (Relax Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

    Well this is already better than the tournament free spins we got. Seems to be easier to bonus. Plus I got the red book bonus within first few spins! Never even knew it existed 😂  Still get sick of the teases though. Too many!  Not sure I'll play this game often though as it's not very...
  7. Emsydi

    [GAME PROMO] Gold Mine Stacks 2 (Nailed It! Games)

    Love the fact that the extra bet actually feels like it's doing something for once. Got quite a few bonuses. I do think you need to gamble once at least to get a decent return though Played on Platin casino on 25p bets
  8. Emsydi

    €1000 Giveaway Excusive For UK!!

    wondering if I signed up and played the correct casino now? Clicked on the link above but it doesn't say Playzee above it.   Got nice and lucky though!
  9. Emsydi

    [GAME PROMO] Generous Jack (Push Gaming)

    I like this game. It's very different and I swear the base game is better than the bonuses as the chips stick in the base. Quite a morish game I do think you need to play on 50x to hit anything at all Platin 1113x
  10. Emsydi

    [GAME PROMO] Tiger's Ice (Alchemy Studios)

    40x Leovegas I quite like this game. It's a bit different from the norm with the echo roll
  11. Emsydi

    [GAME PROMO] Net Gains (Relax + CasinoGrounds) + EXCLUSIVE OFFERS!

    Leovegas 55x with the increased bet Im sorry to say I'm not a fan of this game. It's so damn hard to bonus. Even with the increased chance on. Easier to bonus bonanza! And when I finally got a bonus this was it. The second bonus I got was only 2x. Maybe I'm just extremely unlucky on this but...
  12. Emsydi

    [GAME PROMO] Retro Tapes (Push Gaming)

    271x Leovegas I really wanted to like this game but it's so hard to hit anything. I was extremely lucky with this hit as all the other bonuses I managed to get were less than 30x. I did manage to hit the 100 coin in the base game. Shame there was no multi. I like the look of it but I don't see...
  13. Emsydi

    [GAME PROMO] 9k Kong in Vegas (4 The Player)

    When this game first came out I had some good luck. I like the way you gamble big wins and bonuses with no risk to lose 67x Leovegas
  14. Emsydi

    [GAME PROMO] Serial (Nolimit City)

    Well I thought I'd give this a go even though I can't bonus buy. I was pleasantly surprised that it wasn't too hard to bonus. I do like no limits but it's so difficult to usually hit anything. It is very similar to alot of their other games though 590.4x platin 
  15. Emsydi

    [GAME PROMO] Superstars (NetEnt)

    165x platin Unfortunately I cannot say too much about this one as I just could not bonus it.  Some really nice base game hits though. So many almost full screens of many symbols though!
  16. Emsydi

    [GAME PROMO] Florageddon! (Yggdrasil)

    I really like how this slot worked. Would have been nice to see the bonus however I just couldn't seem to bonus it and it deadspinned a lot! This was the best after a couple of hundred spins 33x platin
  17. Emsydi

    [GAME PROMO] CherryPop Deluxe (AvatarUX)

    75.5x Leovegas I struggle with pop games as it takes so long to get a bonus I just don't want to gamble and then there feels like there is no potential if you don't. Lost 2 gambles and this was the only bonus that I took.  I think this is one of my least favourite pop games. Just feels so dead
  18. Emsydi

    [GAME PROMO] Mad Cars (Push Gaming)

    Firstly I think Kim will win. I know Hampus is usually the saver but today I choose Kim. I didn't like this game at first then the cars started appearing and I felt drawn in. And those collecting cars are just wonderful! Definately one I'll be playing again after this nice little win.  Only...
  19. Emsydi

    [GAME PROMO] Golden Catch (Big Time Gaming)

    I'm back! 352x Leovegas Well I'm gutted it's not a biggest win comp as I've had some nice wins on this I have to admit this game has been kind to me. What a lovely win this one was . The base game wins are pretty shocking but the boat wins can really add up. I really enjoy the bonus too when...
  20. Emsydi

    [MEGA COMPETITION] Beast Mode (Relax & CasinoGrounds)

    21casino /100x/20p
Back
Top