Search results

  1. Emsydi

    [GAME PROMO] New (+ legacy) Game Releases by Games Global

    Tried a few of these games. This was my best hit. This was probably my favourite of all as I quite liked the bonus. You can also hit nice when you have a multiplier as well as respins and wilds but that's hard to get. I also played a bit of immortal romance because everyone needs to hear the...
  2. Emsydi

    [GAME PROMO] Vault Cracker Megaways (Red Tiger)

    Not an entry as I already did mine but I filled the screen twice. Not a bad little win on one of them! Shame there wasn't more gold ones!
  3. Emsydi

    [GAME PROMO] Vault Cracker Megaways (Red Tiger)

    32x @  mrQ Makes a difference to have a different red tiger it's not the usual bonus with increasing multiplier. Would be nice to have a little tease though when you get the bonus as it's just really so random. didn't get any gold safes though so not sure how much they pay.
  4. Emsydi

    [GAME PROMO] ​🎅​ Evolution (NetEnt / Red Tiger / Big Time Gaming) XMAS FRENZY! ​🎅​

    I tried a few of the games on the list but this is the only one that paid. I know this is a reskin but I do like golden catch so had no issue playing this Christmas version as it's a lot of fun. Although they could have changed the sound effects! 327x @ MrQ casino
  5. Emsydi

    [FLASH PROMO] Dj Fox (Push Gaming)

    Leovegas 74x(extra lines)/744x(with base bet) Wow what a game. I can see some huge wins coming from here. With the lock feature which I got on 20x it really pays well. I did open up all reals in the end but it was worth it! Nice cash out too!
  6. Emsydi

    [GAME PROMO/CG XMAS] Pine Of Plinko 2 (Print Studios)

    I am usually quite against playing 10p but it was so hard to get anything on this game I had to reduce the bet. Not a fan even with the extra bet it was super hard to bonus and base game plays nothing.  I do like the bonus game of plinko but it's too similar to the first game. As you can see I...
  7. Emsydi

    [GAME PROMO] Red Door Roulette (Evolution)

    200x Leovegas Love red door roulette. If I'm going to play roulette this is now where I go.
  8. Emsydi

    [HALLOWEEN FRENZY] 🎃 By NetEnt & Red Tiger 🎃

    Bloodsuckers megaways 123x @MrQ I'm one of the weird ones that kinda likes red tigers and on MrQ the rtps are actually ok. Doesn't feel too scammy although I hate the fact you can see the win. Still my favourite style of bonus 
  9. Emsydi

    [GAME PROMO] Fish 'n' Nudge (Push Gaming)

    108x/90x with extra bet Leovegas Bonuses just didn't seem to pay however it seems to be happy giving me fish in the base game. Got a 100x fish and a 50x fish. Think I still prefer it to razor shark though. Which is what I would compare it to
  10. Emsydi

    [GAME PROMO] Royal Potato 2 (Print Studios)

    118.9x or 47.5x with extra bet MrQ I like this game as the extra bet really does feel like it increases your odds. However I do think the bonus is even more volatile. Plus I like how you can get the bonus from the random multiplier bonus.
  11. Emsydi

    [FLASH PROMO] Rising Rewards (Triple Edge Studios)

    Quite enjoyed this game. Regularly get the wheel and I like the fact the multiplier goes up when you get a tease 221x MrQ
  12. Emsydi

    [FLASH PROMO] Multifly! (Yggdrasil)

    28x. Leovegas This game always drives me nuts and I remember why I don't play it. Much prefer florageddon. 
  13. Emsydi

    [FLASH PROMO] Asgardian Fire (Neon Valley Studios)

    83x Leovegas Loving the fact you can buy extra spins. Feels like a luxury when we can't buy bonuses here.  It's like an elk game but pays less and hits more. That just about sums it up
  14. Emsydi

    [FLASH PROMO] Enchanted Waters

    I struggled to get anything decent without the extra bet so it does make it rather expensive. Overall not a bad game if you're willing to do the extra bet Leovegas 42x
  15. Emsydi

    [MEGA FLASH PROMO] Rise Of Atlantis II (Blueprint)

    440x if you include the extra bet. Casushi Well that went well. Got 2 50x multipliers and then the great thing it it moves up and hits again.  Damn hard to bonus this game but I like how the multipliers just move up.  Showing both screenshots as it was one good win after another
  16. Emsydi

    [FLASH PROMO] Andvari: The Magic Ring (Foxium)

    267x Leovegas Loving this game. Got me a little hooked. I love how you tend to get lock and wins during every bonus. Only annoying thing I had was where I got the wheel in the free spins. I rolled free spins and all I got was an extra 10 spins. Not even a chance to get more
  17. Emsydi

    [FLASH PROMO] Cat Clans 2: Mad Cats (Snowborn Games)

    Casushi 197.5x Really enjoyed this slot. Mad respins seem to be a lot more successful than the free spins too! I prefer this to original too
  18. Emsydi

    [FLASH PROMO] Fire Gnomes BIG Buildup (Crazy Tooth Studio)

    29x Slotnite What a strange game! I can't decide if I like it or not. Bonuses seem to pay very little but at least I'm getting them. I quite like the different concept of the items down the sides!
  19. Emsydi

    [GAME PROMO] Razor Returns (Push Gaming)

    Leovegas 60x (if you include the extra bet) I really feel that this is a bonus buy game these days. So many crap bonuses when you finally get a bonus. It looks great but I don't feel like it's much different from the original. Even with the extra bet its difficult to bonus. 
  20. Emsydi

    [FLASH PROMO] Starfire Fortunes TopHit (Yggdrasil)

    Leovegas 28x I'm not a fan of this game. Golden bet on just killed my balance and found it better without it. Even managed to bonus without it. I wouldn't play this again. 
Back
Top