Search results

  1. S

    [FLASH PROMO] Candy Paradise (Just For The Win)

    15x PartyCasino Usually not a fan of build up slots because the base game is rather dead but this one was not too bad. I like the fact that you have both a bonus and a free spins but the teases were a bit much, I had a feeling that it happened every 3 spins or so. The stacked wilds are nice...
  2. S

    [HALLOWEEN FRENZY] 🎃 By NetEnt & Red Tiger 🎃

    30x Lucky Halloween   Pokerstars Casino Low volatile game so you can't expect to get  some massive wins, but that's quite normal since it's  has been out for a while now. Besides that you still get some decent gameplay for your buck since there is bonus game, free spins and base game features...
  3. S

    [FLASH PROMO] Grim Reaper Supermatch (Nailed It! Games)

    23x PartyCasino Not a bad game but it doesn't seem very volatile. I managed to get the free spins twice so I presume it's not too hard to bonus and still have a chance to get a decent win. The base game was rather fair since getting 3 matching symbols out of the  starting 5 has happened much...
  4. S

    [FLASH PROMO] Wheel Of Wonders (Push Gaming)

    15x MrQ In and out in 3 spins so I guess I got super lucky this time. I've played this game before and it is quite volatile which is right up my alley, the only problem for me is that it is super bonus heavy, and if you can't hit it in a few hundred spins you will lose a small fortune.
  5. S

    [FLASH PROMO] Rising Rewards (Triple Edge Studios)

    39x PartyCasino Not a fan of jackpot slots, even less of a fan of jackpot slot that only you contribute to them. Getting a good win with the wilds feature also seems really hard. The only thing I liked was the fact that a tease raises your multi for when you eventually hit the bonus.
  6. S

    [FLASH PROMO] Eggs Bonanza (Snowborn Games)

    23x Partycasino The game is quite low volatile, but a lot is happening even in the base so I don't mind it that much. The bonus is not hard to land and the fact that you can get something to enhanced is a plus.
  7. S

    [FLASH PROMO] Multifly! (Yggdrasil)

    89x PartyCasino Being  first of the games with this type of mechanics made it interesting, it's also the better version compared the new ones, mostly because it's ways and not lines. Another advantage is that you can get nice wins in the base as well which keeps the balance steady.
  8. S

    [FLASH PROMO] Unusual Suspects (Northern Lights)

    15x PartyCasino Not a fan of the game. Low volatility, hard to bonus, bad payouts, no potential in the base, everytime I got the feature with the wilds the symbol that activates the feature was blocking the winning lines which was a bit frustrating.
  9. S

    [MEGA FLASH PROMO] Rise Of Atlantis II (Blueprint)

    75.4x PartyCasino Plain game, nothing special. I like the expanding feature and the fact that the multis go up instead of disappearing. Not a huge fan of the extra bet, played it quite a bit with over a few sessions and this is the only bonus I managed to get, or maybe it's quite hard to get...
  10. S

    [GAME PROMO] Giga Jar (Push Gaming)

    50x PartyCasino Not a fan of the game to be honest. Seems quite hard to get to the Giga Jar in the first place, and even then getting a decent win is not as easy as it should be. Got 3 in total for almost an hour and this is the only one that paid more than 30x. On top of that the jars are...
  11. S

    [GAME PROMO + MERCH] Book Of Power (Relax Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

    PartyCasino - 214x (107x with extra bet) I enjoy the game quite a lot. I don't know if I was lucky but unlike some other games  I could really see the extra bet doing the work. The Super Bonus feature is a nice touch, add the high volatility in the mix and the game becomes even more interesting.
  12. S

    €1000 Giveaway Excusive For UK!!

    64x at PlayUk. Good luck everyone.
  13. S

    [GAME PROMO] Generous Jack (Push Gaming)

    232x PartyCasino Simple yet quite volatile game which not gonna lie, fits my taste. Unlocking the extra levels is a nice touch although it can be very expensive. I would try it again but sticking to the 'No extra bet' options seems most suitable for me.
  14. S

    [GAME PROMO] Tiger's Ice (Alchemy Studios)

    236x PartyCasino Decent game, seems not too hard to bonus since I got 3 in about 100 spins. The echo feature is a nice touch, got a few base game hits prior to this bonus thanks to it. The bonus itself has quite the potential as well.
  15. S

    [GAME PROMO] Net Gains (Relax + CasinoGrounds) + EXCLUSIVE OFFERS!

    86x PartyCasino All and all, I enjoy the game even tho I got 3 bonuses and all of them paid under 10x. The fact that you can't gamble the bonus and the extra bet feature are a plus for me. The base game have a decent potential as well.
  16. S

    [GAME PROMO] Retro Tapes (Push Gaming)

    139x Partycasino I enjoyed the game quite a lot. The graphics are nice, its volatile, and has a potential in both base game and bonus. Not a huge fan of the 10000x max win considering what it can go to, but overall I would still play it.
  17. S

    [GAME PROMO] 9k Kong in Vegas (4 The Player)

    51x - PartyCasino I tend to enjoy the extra bet features so it was a big plus for me, but the overall low volatility is a bit of a let down. The gamble wheel is amazing since you can't lose - it's either upgrade or collect so that's a nice touch. Might give it another try and see how it goes.
  18. S

    [GAME PROMO] Superstars (NetEnt)

    Partycasino 43x The game has 94% RTP and let me tell you, it is  noticeable. Really hard to bonus, can't see much potential in the base game either. Went thru 40£ on 0.1bet with pretty much nothing to show for before getting this bonus. Don't think I'll try it outside of the competition.
  19. S

    [MEGA COMPETITION] Beast Mode (Relax & CasinoGrounds)

    Platincasino UK - 128.9x - 0.2£ bet I liked the different bonuses and the option to gamble them - gives the slot more volatility which I really look for in a  game, the base game feature is alright - had a few 50x-100x wins to keep the balance steady. The spins to bonus ratio seems a bit on the...
  20. S

    [COMPETITION] Fire Hopper (Push Gaming)

    Casino - Jonnyjackpot UK Win - 2108x Bet - £0.2 Contrary to the popular believes I really enjoyed the game, had decent wins in both base game and the bonus round and the potential is massive. The bonus rounds were quite regular, the base game kept the balance steady so would definitely try again.
Back
Top