Search results

  1. S

    [GAME PROMO] Superstars (NetEnt)

    145x Leovegas. This is actually quite a nicely produced game. Bonus is slightly more difficult to get, but you know you aren't gonna be fobbed off with a 0-10x bonus once you get it. Not the most volatile game either, due to the fact it can throw in some decent base hits (Had several around the...
  2. S

    [GAME PROMO] Florageddon! (Yggdrasil)

    76x on Platin. Game plays nicely, with opportunity to hit decent wins in the base game due to the 4 tumble enhancements.  Got 2 bonuses, gambled the 1st and lost, 2nd took at 7 spins but paid 12x. I didn't have the golden bet option on this casino.
  3. S

    [GAME PROMO] Devil's Trap (Stakelogic)

    66x on MrQ 23/10/22. Base game frequently awards 5-10x wins, without counting the bonus wheel. Took 4 attempts to land FS. I like the game, and will likely be returning to it. Like that it doesn't have the SuperStake option like a lot of StakeLogic games normally have, which if you want a...
  4. S

    Super Monopoly Money - Available in UK?

    I used to enjoy playing Super Monopoly Money, and recently came back across some of Kim and Co mega bullets.  I cannot find this game on any of my usual UK casinos, does anyone know of anyone who has it? The closest I came to it was on Platin, but the game errors. TIA
  5. S

    [GAME PROMO] Dead Riders Trail (Relax Gaming)

    113x on Leovegas 25/8/22 Nice mix between Temple Tumble and DMT, like the fact you can gamble the FS to the trail. I agree with previous comments that it would be much nicer to see the number of places you would move like in the original DMT.
  6. S

    [GAME PROMO] Golden Catch (Big Time Gaming)

    A new take on the Fishing Frenzy type game from BTG. I really like it as it can just go nuts with cascades with big multi ships even in base game I bet... Managed this 60x hit, but will play it a bit more later to try for the bonus.
  7. S

    [GAME PROMO] Midnight Marauder (Relax Gaming)

    30x on Leo. Didnt manage to hit the bonus, but I do really like that the collectors are multiplicative. Can be very lucrative if multiple hit together. Will continue to play to hit a bonus, but is realtively fun to play.
  8. S

    MaxCoins on GWaE

    https://www.lasvegasadvisor.com/gambling-with-an-edge/podcast-max-coins/ Max Coins talking all things crypto and also a piece towards the end about our own @LetsGiveItASpin - Casino Streamer
  9. S

    [COMPETITION] Piggy Pop (Avatar UX)

    Wow, cannot believe the amount between 1/2/3 right now. 822.5x on Fruitkings. I love the mechanic whereby the pigs get multipliers on them depending on how many on screen. Can be difficult to bonus, and the gamble can be brutal (like other Pop games). Overall, a great addition to the pop...
  10. S

    3400x+ PiggyPop

    Had a late session a few nights ago, and managed to hit this absolute corker of a win, hope this makes the CG biggest wins, as it would be my first big win...
  11. S

    [COMPETITION + MERCH] Fat Drac (Push Gaming)

    UPDATED ENTRY: 2273.2x, Leovegas today. Managed to get to Fattest Drac with 5 spins left, partly thanks to a +4 FS and a Chalice from two boxes in the middle of the bonus, at 4x4 had two lots turn into bats, and at 5x5 had 2 lots also, the last of which I believe dropped in a 1000x ball. 
  12. S

    LGIAS 💀Halloween Stream💀 [October 28th, 4pm CET]

    Kim in the year 3021, still waiting for his own triple wild on deadwood....
  13. S

    [COMPETITION + MERCH] Fat Drac (Push Gaming)

    Haha, 500x Leo today. Was playing this earlier without realising the promo was going live. I like the game so far, but it seems to not give the bonus too often, got a 500x ball for this win
  14. S

    [COMPETITION] Jammin' Jars Bonus Buy (Push Gaming)

    191x Leovegas today I have always liked this game. Can rip in the base game, but similarly I've had 4/500x hits. I can imagine the bonus buys can be extremely volatile, something I'm semi glad I can't do from the UK
  15. S

    [COMPETITION] LeoVegas Cluster Gems

    755x @ 20p a spin Bonus is really fun and can escalate quickly, however as previously mentioned by others, the base game is extremely boring. I would not play this game after the Autospins get taken off for us UK folks from the end of October ..
  16. S

    My biggest win ever on Stack 'Em

    Just hit the mother of all hits on Stack'Em, and my 2nd biggest win ever x wise! Ding fucking Ding! https://replay.hacksawgaming.com/?roundid=1000296939798&partner=4&language=en
  17. S

    [COMPETITION] Papaya Pop (AvatarUX)

    Leovegas 468x Tried all day to get a higher win but all bonuses have basically gone dead as soon as the max ways were unlocked. The hits in the bonus can almost be called before they happen due to the way it builds to max. Had several bonuses that got close to 450x. Overall still a good game...
  18. S

    [COMPETITION - UK ONLY] Money Cart 2 (Relax Gaming)

    Damn, shame the promo is on the sites that I self excluded from in February. Managed an almost 400x on Leo yesterday though...
  19. S

    1000x+ on Gems Bonanza, no bonus buy!

    Finally hit something big on this. https://replay.pragmaticplay.net/FJt8JmTlKt
  20. S

    2069x Dinopolis!

    Some diamondhands picking for a unicorn bonus. Took it straight out of Leo, in my account within 5 mins. 2069.1x Dinopolis https://imgur.com/gallery/3YCXnRK
Back
Top