Search results

  1. S

    [FLASH PROMO] Enchanted Waters

    120x on Pink Casino Didn't manage a bonus, but like that the base bonuses can come together. Had a few low symbol removed alongside the multi. This hit however was just on the multi... Will come back to this on a later date to retry. Another decent game from Yggdrasil
  2. S

    [FLASH PROMO] Anvil & Ore (Alchemy Gaming)

    58x on MrQ I like the premise of the upsizer, but without paying for it. I remember using it once for about £1.40 to increase up one ladder, but I've no interest paying £25+ on the base stake to go to max.  I love the echo roll feature, which can be really nice inside the bonus once a bit of a...
  3. S

    [MEGA FLASH PROMO] Rise Of Atlantis II (Blueprint)

    84x (20p base) MrQ A well made game, with hints of gates and sweet Bonanza, but done in its own way. I love the increased areas you can get, as well as the increasing rising multis. A game I'll likely come back to.
  4. S

    [FLASH PROMO] Andvari: The Magic Ring (Foxium)

    31.5x on MrQ Had a few of each bonus, free spins don't have much potential as far as I can see apart from getting the epic and grand jackpots in the hold and spin. Seems like a relatively low volatile slot as far as I can see, but with the massive potential of the jackpots also.
  5. S

    [FLASH PROMO] Cat Clans 2: Mad Cats (Snowborn Games)

    19x on MrQ I like the variety of things that can come from the mystery symbols. Haven't managed a bonus as of yet, so will likely comment on that later. Managed this win via the mystery cash amounts. 
  6. S

    [FLASH PROMO] Fire Gnomes BIG Buildup (Crazy Tooth Studio)

    18x on MrQ Fun little game, the build up builds a little suspense, but overall seems quite low volatile. Can't quite make out if the multis are multiplicative or not, but can't imagine wins can be massive....
  7. S

    [GAME PROMO] Otterly Amazing (Blue Guru Games)

    350.5x at LeoVegas. Played this for a while, gameplay is nice, with a bonus with extreme potential... I managed to get the entire board unlocked with high multis, and while this win was big in itself, with a few multis matching it would have gone through the roof. Will come back to this in the...
  8. S

    [FLASH PROMO] POPtastic - AvatarUX

    278x CherryPop on LeoVegas. Have always liked the Popwin mechanic, and CherryPop was one of the early ones for me. I've had some huge wins on PiggyPop and PapayaPop in my time, and will be a suite of games that I'll come back to over and over in the future. 
  9. S

    [GAME PROMO] Cash Defense (Print Studios)

    64x (42x with scatter boost bet) on LeoVegas. Interesting addition to Print Studios games following on from the likes of Royal Potato. However, the bonus too frequently pays nothing for my liking. The mechanics of the game are nice, with the tower defence bonuses being fun to watch, but the...
  10. S

    [GAME PROMO + LIVESTREAM SPECIAL] E-Force (Yggdrasil)

    Edited to amend X win from 66x LeoVegas 56x at 20p. Bonus rounds happen frequently, but are usually just 3 spins and mostly pay peanuts. I've not had anothing start with 4 spins or above, and this was the biggest hit of the lot. Nice low volatility slot, but can see some potential for some...
  11. S

    [GAME PROMO] Giga Jar (Push Gaming)

    212x (not Inc ante bet), LeoVegas I can see that the potential is there for huge wins if the 20x or 50x is triggered on the giga jar, or even a few multis with the big coins.  Fun base game, can give decent wins with best symbols. 
  12. S

    [GAME PROMO + MERCH] Book Of Power (Relax Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

    128.5x LeoVegas (10p base/20p ENH bet) Overall look and feel of the game is brilliant, small details such as the top symbol looking towards the scatters shows the detail put into the game. Started with £40 deposit, managed 3 bonuses (2 Power bonuses and 1 normal, gambled that successfully)...
  13. S

    [GAME PROMO] Gold Mine Stacks 2 (Nailed It! Games)

    284x Leovegas on 20p (25p with bonus bet) Took a pretty long time to bonus. However, fun take on the 3 lives and out concept. Gambled the bonus to one gold heart, and lost that at level 4. Didn't manage more than one wild stack in the base. Will return to the game.
  14. S

    [GAME PROMO] Generous Jack (Push Gaming)

    753x/37.5x on LeoVegas Not my cup of tea this game, not enough going on, and a bit bland in FS mode. Likely won't be returning. Not one of Push's finest.
  15. S

    [GAME PROMO] Tiger's Ice (Alchemy Studios)

    33x LeoVegas Not my favourite game, but the echo roll feature can make for some decent wins in the base game, and is where this win comes from. Didn't manage to trigger the bonus, and will likely try to in the future. 30p min bet slightly higher than normal for a min bet though which may be...
  16. S

    [GAME PROMO] Net Gains (Relax + CasinoGrounds) + EXCLUSIVE OFFERS!

    37x or 44x LeoVegas. Takes a long time to drop in the bonus usually. Like the fact it doesn't have a gamble, and therefore you can't just lose the bonus. 
  17. S

    Videoslots and MrVegas - Advent Calendar hints.

    Hi all! It's that time of the year again where Videoslots and Mr Vegas both have their advent calendars, with clues to certain Xmas related games on which achievements can be done to receive free spins and jackpots. There's usually a thread each year for this, and since I don't see one yet I...
  18. S

    [GAME PROMO] Retro Tapes (Push Gaming)

    30x on LeoVegas. Wasn't the biggest fan of this game, rarely bonuses, and doesn't do alot in the base. I'm assuming it's pretty volatile like other Push games, and therefore I just haven't seen the upside. May return in the future to this to give it another bash.
  19. S

    [GAME PROMO] 9k Kong in Vegas (4 The Player)

    166x (X base stake) Leovegas I like the concept of the repeating win and free spins, can imagine if you hit something huge then the potential is massive, especially if you enable the extra bet for the extra life on the spins.
  20. S

    [GAME PROMO] Serial (Nolimit City)

    https://replay.nolimitcity.com/show/waazowotubi 604.5x on Platin. Couldn't find the 96% anywhere in UK as many people haven't, but missed rizk, so reluctantly had a bash on Platin on 94% Lady luck must have been shining on me, as I hit the above hit, as well as hitting a decent base hit...
Back
Top