Search results

  1. S

    [FLASH PROMO] Chronicles Of Olympus II (Alchemy Gaming)

    78x on BetMGM Another good release in the upsizer range of slots. Like that you can get the permanent upgrades to multis, but I'm guessing along the same line as Wild Swarm the frequency of big wins will decrease.
  2. S

    [GAME PROMO] ​🎅​ Evolution (NetEnt / Red Tiger / Big Time Gaming) XMAS FRENZY! ​🎅​

    41x Secrets of Christmas. A reskin of an old classic, still provides options for a big win with the feature pick system. Haven't managed to get more than the 3 scatters or either iteration of the game though. Would love for this to get the max treatment like SotS got a few years back.
  3. S

    [FLASH PROMO] Dj Fox (Push Gaming)

    551x Base Bet 10p. As others have mentioned, this seems to be Push's successor to Generous Jack. I like the fact they have added the 00, and the multi building feels like it has more of a part to play in this game. 
  4. S

    [GAME PROMO/CG XMAS] Bonanza Falls (Big Time Gaming)

    82.5x on MrQ Nice adaptation of the Bonanza series. Still as hard as ever to bonus, and like that this offers different possibilities in the bonus. I would have preferred the top reel to stay the same, with the falls feature on top of that. Overall, I like the game.
  5. S

    [GAME PROMO/CG XMAS] Bonanza Falls (Big Time Gaming)

    That's a very modern looking PS2 🤣
  6. S

    [GAME PROMO/CG XMAS] Pine Of Plinko 2 (Print Studios)

    56x 10p base bet  (20p bonus bet) at BetMGM. @Skylined87Does this count towards both promos? Hard to bonus without the bonus bet. Decided against re-spinning the scatters on this occasion. Pretty high volatility as always from Print.  Will likely come back with a bigger balance to have a go...
  7. S

    [FLASH PROMO] Crazy Pachinko (Evolution Gaming)

    55x 10p base bet Pink Casino. I like the addition of this as a standalone game like Crazy Coin Flip. Scatter drip down gives the anticipation of a bonus hitting. Unsure if top-up feature is worth it.
  8. S

    [FREEPLAY TOURNAMENT] Rock Star Santa (Yggdrasil)

    I can't actually see how it happened? I've clicked through the link 3 times, and it shows bet 0, and just hangs on the freespins just after the gamble
  9. S

    [GAME PROMO/CG XMAS] Sanctuary/Lil Devil/Outlaw/Wild Flower (Big Time Gaming)

    120x on Pink Casino (PS5 entry). Long time lover of Lil Devil. When we in the UK had autoplay, nothing better than to quad slot this on 4 diff sites hunting for the superbonus on min bet. Managed a 2.5kx on one attempt. Didn't quite go as well this time with a 50x from the super bonus, but was...
  10. S

    [GAME PROMO] Napoleon 2 (Blueprint/Lucksome)

    36x on LeoVegas I think I prefer the original to this one. The pays just aren't quite as good with the better symbols. I do like the fat stacks addition, but feel that the potential is better with original if you can line up wilds galore. 
  11. S

    [MEGA GAME PROMO + MERCHANDISE] Boss Bear (Push Gaming)

    119/99x on Pink Casino. I feel this is a slightly less volatile version of Big Bamboo. I do like it for this however, as BB can be pretty rippy. Will likely come back to this in the future.
  12. S

    [FLASH PROMO] Candy Paradise (Just For The Win)

    28x at MrQ Fun little game, although the wilds have a habit of heading to the right of the screen once you finally build up and hit the bonus. Annoying that the bonus wheel generally only pays 2-5x, I'd rather it less frequently with bigger wins. Unsure if I'll come back to this one or not.
  13. S

    [GAME PROMO] Red Door Roulette (Evolution)

    200x on MrQ Love the merger of Crazy Time with another table game. I like this more than Crazy Coin Flip. Wouldn't mind also seeing a pachinko version.... Am yet to see a multiplier hit with the red door feature, but was lucky enough to hit a 200x shortly into play. Will definitely come back...
  14. S

    [HALLOWEEN FRENZY] 🎃 By NetEnt & Red Tiger 🎃

    120x on Blood Suckers 2, LeoVegas. Nice low/medium volatility game, bonuses regularly, and doesn't rip too hard in the base game. Managed to get the 5 bonus symbols for the 3x pick multi, and got the freespins as well. May introduce this into my games for wagering.
  15. S

    Video Poker Live - Optimal RTP impossible to get??

    Hey you guyyyys! So I was having a session on Video Poker Live last night, and came across a situation where the system would not let you play optimally. This stems from the fact that if you don't hold any cards, the system will follow its default strategy, which can be found in the help...
  16. S

    [FLASH PROMO] Vampire Riches (Yggdrasil)

    43x on SlotBoss...
  17. S

    [FLASH PROMO] Unusual Suspects (Northern Lights)

    64x LeoVegas. I like the premise of the locking wilds in the bonus, but you can tell once it gets to a certain point that it's unlikely to give you another badge. Likely a game I'll return to though.
  18. S

    [FLASH PROMO] MexoMax! (Yggdrasil)

    20/25x on LeoVegas Not my favourite game of the series this, prefer Raptor etc with the doubling multis. Although, I'm a fan of the mystery chests similar to the Golden Fishtank 2. Managed this £5 on one of these chests.
  19. S

    [FLASH PROMO] Tiki Tiki Boom (Northern Lights)

    15x Leovegas Didn't play this for a long time, managed to hit this pretty quickly. Played for a while after, and didn't manage to hit a bonus. I like the Boom feature, which is where this win came from.
  20. S

    [FLASH PROMO] Asgardian Fire (Neon Valley Studios)

    17x Leovegas Reminiscent of the 'Gold' line of Elk games. I had a massive 4x4 Ace drop down and I though that it would be a pretty big win as it's ways, only to find a small win. Not a massive fan of this one, but happy the RTP isn't drawn out into the upsizer like some recent games.
Back
Top