Search results

  1. J

    [GAME PROMO] Fish 'n' Nudge (Push Gaming)

    Fun little game, volatility is a bit though. It's all or nothing in bonus I think. But I like the razor shark concept, mixed with a collecting bonus. Base game has a few nice hits, and overall fun to play. Great for the fishing lovers in games. Played on unibet, leovegas, and mr vegas...
  2. J

    [GAME PROMO] Royal Potato 2 (Print Studios)

    Amazing game, and live the added features. Print studios are faster becoming 1 of the best slot providers with thier titles, such and holy hand grenade and out of the ice. The payout in base game isn't too bad either with the flower thing at the top to really go mental.
  3. J

    [FLASH PROMO] Eggs Bonanza (Snowborn Games)

    Leovegas, great game concept. Love the added features in the bonus, and the double golden egg landing in base. Overall, a good layout and great graphics. Not to over complicated, and great win potential. Believe I hit 163x
  4. J

    Max win W.P.D.

    Think this is a better version of greta from isfotbet. Hoping to make community big wins for the second time. Screen_Recording_20230314_105908_Chrome.mp4
  5. J

    Das X Boot Base game 1440x

    https://replay.nolimitcity.com/show/utupayugahu Hit this out of nowhere, and couldn't belive it went that big. Hoping to get on community biggest wins for the second time.
  6. J

    MAX Megaways over 2000x

    Landed a super bonus on max megaways from BTG. And it kicked of massively, paying over 2000x on 20p. Hoping i can finally make it to casino grounds community big wins on YouTube. Here's hoping. I have the video at 6 minutes long, but it's over 1000 mb and can't upload is there somewhere I...
  7. J

    Seeing Stars....🤩 over 1000x

    Huge win on stars megaways, trying to make community biggest wins for once.
  8. J

    Dragons Fire Megaways (1890x)

    My huge win on this slot and on a 10p bet.
Back
Top