Search results

  1. wertygo

    Wheelz charging extra for bonus buys

    Like whaaat? Random premium for bonus buys. Not gonna check other casinos on same company, probs the same. Greedy motherlovers
  2. wertygo

    Golden Fishtank 500x bubble is real!

    Like you I thought it's only graphics and after hundreds of 2x vs 500x bubbles I finally got it. It was 20x vs 500x this given case but I got used to getting the lowest one each and every time
  3. wertygo

    Nitropolis 2 5x scatter curse

    So I've made tons of bonus buys and gotten 5 scatters like 15+ times. But I have never recouped my bonus buy money back from those 20 spins. Love this game and gotten many big wins but it's just devastating, always getting my hopes up for 20 spins and getting a overall loss. Anyone else having...
  4. wertygo

    The Perfect Win

    I guess 0.1x is more rare than 0x. Never had this before (over 15 zero x in my life on different slots ) Sad run tho. 8/10 bonus buys were under 1x !!!!  but as said before, still love this perfect game
  5. wertygo

    Weird epic wins titles

    Does anyone else find this odd that new users are making epic wins topics and instead of naming games they name a scammy casino site?  Looks like bots or casino promoters. Forum needs flares or reddit style up/downvote post to make these kind of ads  non visible
  6. wertygo

    Dragon Fire Infinireels

    How is this slot legal?  Infinityreels gives you next reel for free but this case you pay your regular bet size for every reel. Lets say I hit 3 low paying symbols at a .2€ bet. Win is 0.02 and you have to spin the same reels again, maximum win next spin could be 0.06 with one additional...
  7. wertygo

    Hand of Midas

    Pragmatic done and did it, worst slot of at least year's period. IMO First found out about it when AboutSlots did a review on  it and it looked awful from the start. After watching many youtube videos and playing it's just a pure shitshow. Absolute crap reskin of Dog House. Graphics &amp...
  8. wertygo

    Katmandu Gold - awful bonus buys

    Just needed to rant somewhere. This game is so triggering. I have done  a lot over 100 bonus buys and a lot of spins, I have managed to get 6 scatter trigger 5 times. Not once have I won 100x/bonus buy price back.  Same with 5 scatters. Like 7 times and 2 times money back. wtf how bad can...
  9. wertygo

    Casino regulations/rules/practices in Your country!?

    Hey Ya'll! I would like to hear about casino regulations (land based and online)/rules and practices in Your country!? What's your goverment regulations, are land based casinos allowed and so on..? As most of Us is from Europe I'm amazed that EU have not made an regulatory department yet and...
  10. wertygo

    BetPoint Group (JustSpin, 21, Nitro etc) bad bonus terms

    I've written under some topics before how bad and unclear the terms are at their homepages. Just want to warn players from those awful free spin bonuses. Betpoint group offers you daily free spins with your deposit (1-2 emails per day per casino and text's over couple of days). It depends on...
  11. wertygo

    Iron Bank 6120x

    It counted the win so long that my free Bandicam 10 min recording stopped
  12. wertygo

    NitroCasino bonus terms

    So here are the main bonus terms: The wagering requirement for deposit bonuses is fifty times the bonus amount credited (50x Bonus). The wagering requirement for standard bonuses or winnings from Free Spins is twenty times (20x Bonus) the bonus amount credited or won. Let's say I get 100 free...
  13. wertygo

    Money Train 2

    FFS. I did a little over 300 bonus buys with 10-30c bet and my max win was 260x. WTF.  How tf is this possible. I now some games are extremely volatile but how is this shat possible!? Just keep away from this game
  14. wertygo

    Leovegas awful customer support

    So I self excluded myself last year for 6 months. Exclusion ended in June and I tried to log in - account locked. So I contacted customer support to clear it and open my account. Got the regular answer that it takes some time. Weeks and months pass by and I have contacted support several times...
  15. wertygo

    Aztec Gold Megaways 7x MEGA Jackpot 7546x

    please delete this topic. Couldn't upload a video
  16. wertygo

    Spinal Tap predetermined

    Uhh. Bought bonus on Spinal tap. Same time spinned another games and voila, saw my win in advance. Landed 11 added Bonus symbols and straight to World tour. Deal is that You have to choose mystery traits plus at the end the multiplier. Uhh, 
  17. wertygo

    Debit Mastercard

    Have anyone had some experience withdrawing to Debit Mastercard. So most of debit cards in my country are so called "Mastercards". Usual debit card but works as a credit card for internet purchases. I've been depositing to casinos with it but have never withdrew .  Has anyone had some...
  18. wertygo

    7 scatter Temple megaways

    What an amazing hit from bonus buy!!! Almost money back from 7 scatters
  19. wertygo

    Wild Swarm no win

    So I reached lvl5 in Wild Swarm with 20 cents. Raised my bet to 1 Euro. No Swarm!!! Deposited 2k for this game+ winnings from other games. So it have been like 4500+ spins  with no swarm mode in @casumo . Unreal. I've played this game on other casinos and it's never been so volatile, does...
  20. wertygo

    Wild Swarm 721x

    It worked, finally. Didnät knew the dynamics of this game at first and played with the same bet at max lvl. Hunted this for some time but got Swarm modes from boxes or really bad wins and demoted to lvl 2
Back
Top