Search results

  1. dinoliver

    [GAME PROMO] Fury Of Anubis (Pragmatic Play)

    Demo Bet $10.00 / x4428
  2. dinoliver

    [Max win] Age of Seth 10.000x

    Amazing win! Congratz! Cash out and enjoy the money.
  3. dinoliver

    MAX WIN (20kx) - Epic Bullets And Bounty- Hacksaw

    Nice max win (20000x). Game Epic Bullets and Bounty , Hacksaw. Normal round. I got Four Shot to Freedom bonus. REPLAY
  4. dinoliver

    [GAME PROMO] Sea Of Spirits (Push Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

    I really enjoyed the game. It's very reminiscent of Big Bamboo in terms of the style of the various bonuses you can obtain. In Push Game you can really get big wins, you just need a little courage and luck. Sea of Spirits will definitely be a game I'll always revisit. I also liked the bonus...
  5. dinoliver

    Futebol Fever - PGSoft

    I want to share this strategy to multiply your balance in the game Futebolol fever, from Pocket Game Soft (PGsoft).  *** I sped up the video so it wouldn't be long. Futebol Fever win strategy.mp4
  6. dinoliver

    Zeus x Hades MAX WIN

    My first max win. https://www.pplink.social/CD9Kla8BbJ
  7. dinoliver

    5188x - Sugar Rush 1000

    https://www.pplink.social/Busv4cG3B4
  8. dinoliver

    4053x - SWEET BONANZA SUPER SCATTER

    4053x . I got  3 Super Scatter on the spin where I won the bonus rounds. You don't even need to see the free spins, it didn't add much. https://www.pplink.social/XdXRfm808e
  9. dinoliver

    x3220,20 on Folsom Prison, no buy

    x3220,20 (bet R$ 0,40)  on Folsom Prison, NolimitCity. I got this today. I got bonus on base spin ,no  buy bonus.  Next to a huge win. https://nolimitcity.com/replay/zohugahaponiraheyakumuhamibokoyoroupibehabomoditi
  10. dinoliver

    [GAME PROMO] Big Bite Push Ways (Push Gaming)

    Demo modo 152 x Feedback: Overall, I liked it! The game is reminiscent of a big bass game. Instead of a fisherman, we have a fish to collect. Big bite because higher values can come. In one of the few rounds, a Grand came, but the fish didn't come. In terms of user experience, there's nothing...
  11. dinoliver

    Dead Canary - 1492x - Bet 4

    https://nolimitcity.com/replay/zohugahaponiraheyakumudirameudomizukosasudomuruge
  12. dinoliver

    Land of The Free(NoLimit City) - 2834x

    I was expecting a Titan or   Benzo bear but the Mr Split came and gave me this win. Not bad. https://nolimitcity.com/replay/zohugahaponiraheyakumudiropodubumamukunokikoyadinu
  13. dinoliver

    NoLimitCity - Skate or Die - 1454x

    Look this win. I got bonus Normal spin. 1454 x. bet 4. https://nolimitcity.com/replay/zohugahaponiraheyakumudiwosagadatatoyobesutenureha
  14. dinoliver

    San Quentin 2 big win - 59682x - bet 0,40

    I bought the bonus and got 2 jumping wild. I tried more one and won. https://nolimitcity.com/replay/zohugahaponiraheyakumuduanonetobanataduyodudutuku
  15. dinoliver

    25000x - NoLimit City Big win - Land of The Free

    My first real big win in NoLimitCity. I still don't bileive it. I bought the Sumergerd bonus. 25000x. Bet 0,40 https://nolimitcity.com/replay/zohugahaponiraheyakumuduimeteururoohenokoyoruho?device=desktop&language=pt-br&replayId=zohugahaponiraheyakumuduimeteururoohenokoyoruho
  16. dinoliver

    [GAME PROMO] Bigger Bass Splash (Pragmatic Play)

    Real Money 262x cazimbo One fisherman was missing for 10x. I really like bass, and this version was really good.
Back
Top