Demo play
Win ...115x
Casino.. casino grounds
Feedback ...
Mixture of razor way and big bamboo.I like the idea because of big bambo..But still gamble bonus is way more fun and potential for insane prints.Should have add those as well.over all still prefer big bambo or razor returns over...
Demo Play
Win...34.1x
Casino... Casinogrounds
Slot feel more like Land base.music is really refreshing.Happy vibes.3 different buys is good for versatility.Enjoyed playing.Can give big wins as well.For me All good.
Demo play
Win.. 40x
Casino.Casino grounds
Feedback..
Turbo mode in this game is something I like for myself.Bonus rounds land often.which is good for keep playing.Cant see the potential for insane wins.But Good for entertaining your time.
Demo play
143.6x
Casino..casinogrounds
Feedback..To be honest I prefer wild swarm 1 and 2.it took me long timeto get 143x on bonus still can't see the big potential.I think it has to popped all three in one spin for big win which is very rare.
Demo play
83x
It was hard getting bonus in base game. So I bought one.Visuals of game looks very interesting.Also there is features, retriggers , in the bonus comes quite often. Never played Atomic slot before. But this one worth a try. Really like the differnet concept of slot.
Demo money.. 192x
Feedback...I like the concept.Especially mystery buy feature.Dosent feel hard to land a super bonus.And normal bonus pay good as well.Thumbs up..
Demo money...
Different concept progressive multi with feature every spin in free spins .got over 200x very consistently in free spins.Thumbs up for the slot.
Real money...
I like the bonus feature.paid very consistent.but it's very hard to get bonus from base game.so I bought it.made 10 euros profit.good vibes.
Real Money..
Interesting game especially jackpot wins in base game.Bonus round give the feeling of land base.Not a fond of Bison slots.But this one is a good upgrade.Thumbs up..👍👍👍
Demo money..
Interesting game especially jackpot wins in base game.Bonus round give the feeling of land base.Not a fond of Bison slots.But this one is a good upgrade.Thumbs up👍👍