Search results

  1. LetsGiveItASpin

    [BONUS HUNT] $20000+ Community Bonus Hunt - Win Up To €20000! 02/04/2026

    Bonushunt guessing prizes Starting balance today: $10,000 (my share) IMPORTANT TO NOTE, YOU ONLY GUESS ON MY END BALANCE TODAY (as others can join and leave when they want). I will also add $1000 extra ($100 each to 10 closest guesses) in today's bonus hunt if you have an active account on...
  2. LetsGiveItASpin

    Community Casino

    The idea was to sort it this week but got stuck too many times, will sort it in the beginning of next week mate ❤️
  3. LetsGiveItASpin

    [BONUS HUNT] $20000+ Community Bonus Hunt - Win Up To €20000! 26/03/2026

    Bonushunt guessing prizes Starting balance today: $10,000 (my share) IMPORTANT TO NOTE, YOU ONLY GUESS ON MY END BALANCE TODAY (as others can join and leave when they want). I will also add $1000 extra ($100 each to 10 closest guesses) in today's bonus hunt if you have an active account on...
  4. LetsGiveItASpin

    [BONUS HUNT] $30000+ Community Bonus Hunt - Win Up To €20000! 05/03/2026

    All winners except a couple who I didn't have the usernames of have been paid! :)
  5. LetsGiveItASpin

    [BONUS HUNT] $20000+ Community Bonus Hunt - Win Up To €20000! 26/02/2026

    Sorry guys, had a baby so been a bit behind on stuff, will try to sort this as soon as I can!
  6. LetsGiveItASpin

    [BONUS HUNT] $30000+ Community Bonus Hunt - Win Up To €20000! 05/03/2026

    Bonushunt guessing prizes Starting balance today: $7,000 (my share) IMPORTANT TO NOTE, YOU ONLY GUESS ON MY END BALANCE TODAY (as others can join and leave as they please). I will also add $1000 extra ($100 each to 10 closest guesses) in today's bonus hunt if you have an account on Hype that...
  7. LetsGiveItASpin

    Information about Hype - Where we do Community bullets

    Hey guys, There's been a lot of Hype (pun intended) about Hype, the new casino we're doing community deposits on, so I figured it would be good to list some information: If you don't have an account you can sign up HERE High RTP (god knows I've missted it :D) - 98% to 99% on all Hype...
  8. LetsGiveItASpin

    [BONUS HUNT] $20000+ Community Bonus Hunt - Win Up To €20000! 26/02/2026

    Thank you @GargaKev for sorting the list, will double check with usernames posted in this thread so that everyone signed up through me or another CG streamer then sort the payouts 🥳
  9. LetsGiveItASpin

    MAX WIN MENTAL 2 / BASE GAME HIT 99999x

    That's crazy, big congrats mate!
  10. LetsGiveItASpin

    [BONUS HUNT] $20000+ Community Bonus Hunt - Win Up To €20000! 26/02/2026

    Anyone wants to check the 10 closest guesses? I don't think the tool on stream was working 🙈
  11. LetsGiveItASpin

    Community Casino

    I have your nickname, will ask to ask someone to manually check closest guesses, you up for the task? :D I'll repoen the thread and ask in it either way! Thanks mate, so fking tilted with Wild Swarm but it is what it is
  12. LetsGiveItASpin

    [BONUS HUNT] $20000+ Community Bonus Hunt - Win Up To €20000! 26/02/2026

    Bonushunt guessing prizes Starting balance today: $5,000 (my share) IMPORTANT TO NOTE, YOU ONLY GUESS ON MY END BALANCE TODAY (as others can join and leave as they please). I will also add $1000 extra ($100 each to 10 closest guesses) in today's bonus hunt if you have an account on Hype that...
  13. LetsGiveItASpin

    Community Casino

    Hey guys, Sometimes I'll go live on with special streams from Hype and anyone that wants can buy in 🥳 I'll also do a lot of giveaways for people that are signed up through me, Ellen or Donzii, please post your Hype usernames in this thread so I can just tip you on the site if you win :love...
  14. LetsGiveItASpin

    [BONUS HUNT] €20000 Monday Hunt - Win Up To €20000! 23/02/2026

    Bonushunt guessing prizes Starting balance today: €20,000 Spot on with guess (Double the amount of bonus hunt): €20,000 Not spot on with guess (Double the amount of bonus hunt): €1000 More than half money back but below double the amount: €100 Prize Eligibility (READ) To submit...
  15. LetsGiveItASpin

    📐 OFFICIAL ANGLE WEDNESDAY - 18/2/26

    Official 📐 Wednesday! Tonight we are bringing back Angle Wednesday, you know the drill, post your angles below! The more specific the better 🤝 Let's get some DING DINGS! Note: not all angles might (or can) be played - I will do my best to get as many as possible!
  16. LetsGiveItASpin

    Guess the WIN - Robbits by QuickSpin - 11/2/26

    Today I will play Robbits for about 30 minutes on stream (I will play both the base game and do bonus buys). Your challenge is to guess the biggest x win received during the time I play the game in the comments below! Closest guesses, that follows the rules below, wins! Prize: 5x €100 GoGift...
  17. LetsGiveItASpin

    [BONUS HUNT] €10.000 Tuesday Hunt - Win Up To €20.000! 03/02/2026

    Bonushunt guessing prizes Starting balance today: €10.000 Spot on with guess (Double the amount of bonus hunt): €20,000 Not spot on with guess (Double the amount of bonus hunt): €1000 More than half money back but below double the amount: €100 Prize Eligibility (READ) To submit...
  18. LetsGiveItASpin

    [GIVEAWAY] MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM LETSGIVEITASPIN

    Today we're doing a special Christmas stream with Kim and @Slotsnack🎅 Christmas is the one day of the year that should be spent with friends and/or family. That said, I know that many people end up spending Christmas alone. Sometimes by choice, sometimes due to circumstances ❤️  If that’s you...
Back
Top