Search results

  1. L

    [GAME PROMO] Cash Defense (Print Studios)

    Played on Turbico and got a ~100x after bonus buy middle volatility option. Opinion: After playing the bonus bet first and not being able to hit a mini or normal bonus, I tried a bonus buy and got a 100x right away! It seems very volatile, but thats what I enjoy about slots. I love Tower...
  2. L

    [GAME PROMO + LIVESTREAM SPECIAL] E-Force (Yggdrasil)

    Hey guys, I hit a 34.2x on this game on Brunocasino. I quite enjoy this slot, base game feels very stable and you can really grind for long without ripping your balance it seems. So thats a big plus! The normal bonus seems really volatile though, never really gave me any crazy wins, but thats...
  3. L

    [GAME PROMO] Giga Jar (Push Gaming)

    Hey guys, just hit my first Giga Jar today for an 42x hit.  I played on Turbico casino. Here is my thoughts and opinion on this game: Gotta be honest, it feels so predetermined 99% of the time. I played it for like 4 hours on trial version / play money and got exactly zero giga jars feature...
  4. L

    Hejgo Casino (N1 Limited Casino) withdrawl issues

    Hello, I have trouble with withdrawl on Hejgo Casino and would love to hear your thoughts and maybe someone can help. Have been playing on Hejgo a couple of weeks now, made numerous deposits and already 3 withdrawls of approx 850€ so far. I sent all required documents for verification...
  5. L

    Extra Chilli 1660x

    One of my favourite slots treated me nicely today. After gambling to 24 spins (of course u always do...), I ended up with a multi of 44x at the end of the bonus, which is the biggest I've had on Chilli. Some of you might find the cascades interessting, so here is the replay...
  6. L

    Toro 7s (ELK) 1382x

    Hey,  just hit this nice banger with the xliter bonus buy for 5€ on 0,2€ stake for 276,50€ win! What do you guys think? Does this deserve a ding ding?! Cheers!
  7. L

    64x Sweet Spins Fail

    *Triggerwarning* Hey there, just thought I'd share this, since I'm still quite heartbroken about that miss. Sugar bomb booster activated -> 16x (8x originally) to another sugar bomb 4x (2x originally) to Sweet Spins...NOT. Ouch. Would've been massive for sure.. Maybe sharing it will help...
Back
Top