Search results

  1. L

    [GAME PROMO] Wild Swarm Triple Hive (Push Gaming)

    Demo play X Win: 43x Casino: - Feedback: I love the grind aspect of the wild swam games. Usually not a big fan of pot collection games, where you aim to trigger all 3 or atleast 2 at the same time and often times end up filling them all just to collect them one at a time in a short period of...
  2. L

    [GAME PROMO] Power Paws (Push Gaming)

    Demo Play X Win: 133 Casino: - I really like Reactoonz and this somewhat reminds of it with the feature after each 25 hits. My personal favourite, the extra wilds, seems to be pretty decent aswell. In Reactoonz for example it often times felt really bad when you get random wilds and it then...
  3. L

    [GAME PROMO] Henry The Ape (Push Gaming)

    Demo play  X Win: 72.1x Casino: demo on casinogrounds Feedback: I tried base game, normal bonus buys and super bonus buys. In basegame I really liked the minifeatures like rewind or the fat stack feature, however I very often times missed a mega tease with 2 scatters on the first two reels...
  4. L

    [GAME PROMO] Pirate Pledge: Hold'n'Win

    Demo play 178X Win:  Feedback:  I quite like the some of the features in this slot. For example that in the bonus game the "payer" always seems to shoot before a collector collects when both symbols hit in one spin, regardless of their position/order. Also in the base game i like that you...
  5. L

    Dr. Riff and the Riff Reactor 1017x (truelab)

    Just tried out this slot, got the bonus after only 10 spins on base game and hit this 1000x out of nowhere.  Did not know about the mechanics, but it is similar to Multifly and i really like it! You should try it out! Cheers...
  6. L

    [GAME PROMO] Mystic Multipliers (Slammer Studios)

    Demo play 77x Just tried this for a bunch of Ante bet base game spins and some bonus buys. Have to say I quite enjoy the mechanics. The money obviously lies in the super expanded screen. I really see some potential for great hits and multiplier wins there.  Not the biggest fan of "random"...
  7. L

    Twisted Lab (Hacksaw) 1850X basegame

    Hey guys,  I thought I'd share this sick little base game hit on Hacksaw Twisted Lab game (0,2€ stake + 0,4€ Bonushunt). https://replay.hacksawgaming.com/?roundid=12003250425923&partner=2875&language=en&channel=desktop Cheers!
  8. L

    Emberfall MAX WIN 15.000x (Slotmill)

    Hey guys,  just hit this 15000 x max win randomly on a normal bonus buy on Slotmill's Emberfall (0.2€ stake). https://emberfall.slotmill.com/?language=en&org=LuckyStart&replay=2501081740430400070&server=https://api.slotmill.com Had been playing this a lot and love it so much...
  9. L

    10.000X Max Win Candy Blitz (Pragmatic)

    This really happened to me. Finally my very first max win on any slot and this came as a surprise. But what a good one!  I was just testing out this new pragmatic slot, played for around 100 spins base game, hit bonus and the bonus looked meh at first but then...  the one hit wonder hit and...
  10. L

    [GAME PROMO] Razor Returns (Push Gaming)

    Played at N1 Casino and got a 58.6x I really like the new mechanics they added to the game! Compared to OG Razor Shark base game feels more solid, however I feel like you get coins way less frequent or is it just me? So far only played base game and got like 6 bonuses, gambled all of them and...
  11. L

    [FLASH PROMO] Starfire Fortunes TopHit (Yggdrasil)

    Hi all! I played at N1 Casino and got this nice 164x on my first (small) bonus buy! I quite like the mechanics of the bonus, especially when you collected some juicy multis for the wilds. The potential is there so I will probably give this some more buys and maybe also some base game which I...
  12. L

    [GAME PROMO] Otterly Amazing (Blue Guru Games)

    ~45x played at Turbico Casino I played some base game as I wanted to check it out first and got the bonus quite quickly after only 40 spins. Love the soundtrack, kinda reminds me of some early / mid 90 tv show :D the bonus itself seems quite fun also, though I feel you really need all the...
  13. L

    [FLASH PROMO] POPtastic - AvatarUX

    Hit a 306x on HelioPOPolis at MEGASLOT casino today :) Used the extra bet for better chance of hitting a bonus and got a 5 scatter trigger after just 30 something spins ! Unfortunately autospin took off, so I wasn't able to take a proper screenshot, but I hope its apparent from those to...
Back
Top