Search results

  1. CasinoReggie

    New Slot Review Disco Double

    It's not Fire Disco But this disco can also pay, if you have the balls   :D https://casinogrounds.com/new-slot-review-disco-double/
  2. CasinoReggie

    New Slot Review Planet of the Apes

    Not a skin or a copy? WTF NetEnt you are scaring me   :D Seriously though I think I will like this game  https://casinogrounds.com/new-slot-review-planet-apes/
  3. CasinoReggie

    New Slot Review Napoleon & Josephine (WMS)

    New game from WMS looks pretty good  B| Especially since it can give you up to 300 free spins  https://casinogrounds.com/new-slot-review-napoleon-josephine/
  4. CasinoReggie

    New slot Moby Dick from Microgaming

    Not the best Microgaming or Rabcat slot, but it has it's appeal. Plus I kind of like the book so... 9_9 https://casinogrounds.com/review-moby-dick-upcoming-slot/
  5. CasinoReggie

    NEW SLOT: REVIEW Mermaid’s Diamond (Play’N Go)

    https://casinogrounds.com/new-slot-review-mermaids-diamond-playn-go/ Jewels, treasures, features, bonuses and a gorgeous looking Mermaid This video slot is the full package ? :)
  6. CasinoReggie

    NEW SLOT: REVIEW Mayana (Quickspin)

    Another low volatility slot from Quickspin The rock doesn't appear on this one though  :D https://casinogrounds.com/new-slot-review-mayana-quickspin/
  7. CasinoReggie

    NEW SLOT: REVIEW Twin Spin Deluxe (NetEnt)

    It's not like the original one, but it's OK I guess  O.o What do you guys think?  https://casinogrounds.com/new-slot-review-twin-spin-deluxe-netent/
  8. CasinoReggie

    NEW SLOT: REVIEW Halloween (Microgaming)

    I know it's quite a while until Halloween, but this new slot brought back scary memories  :D https://casinogrounds.com/new-slot-review-halloween-microgaming/
  9. CasinoReggie

    NEW SLOT: REVIEW Golden Chief (Barcrest)

    New Big Bet slot with a native American theme and tons of features :) https://casinogrounds.com/new-slot-review-golden-chief-barcrest/
  10. CasinoReggie

    The new Giovanni’s Gems from (Betsoft)

    I'm not a fun of cluster pays or cascading symbols but this slot  i kind of like  9_9 https://casinogrounds.com/new-slot-review-giovannis-gems-betsoft/
  11. CasinoReggie

    Time to check the new Valley of the Gods

    It's Reel Rush on steroids  :D https://casinogrounds.com/new-slot-review-valley-gods-yggdrasil/
  12. CasinoReggie

    NEW SLOT: REVIEW Full Moon Romance (Thunderkick)

     Thunderkick has a new slot which can play big . Good RTP, nice free spins bonus, but the cloning feature is what makes all the difference   :D https://casinogrounds.com/new-slot-review-full-moon-romance-thunderkick/
  13. CasinoReggie

    NEW SLOT: REVIEW Gnome Wood (Microgaming)

    Great new slot with beautiful visuals and amazing potential  https://casinogrounds.com/new-slot-review-gnome-wood-microgaming/
  14. CasinoReggie

    NEW SLOT: REVIEW The Legend of Shangri-La (NetEnt)

    It's like Aloha but better  :o I think it's going to be one of my new favorite slots  https://casinogrounds.com/new-slot-review-legend-shangri-la-netent/
  15. CasinoReggie

    NEW SLOT: REVIEW Books & Bulls (Bally Wulff)

    I prefer the Bull bonus cause you can get those amazing wild lines  B| Which one of the 2 free spins features is your favorite?  https://casinogrounds.com/new-slot-review-books-bulls-bally-wulff/
  16. CasinoReggie

    NEW SLOT: REVIEW MONOPOLY BRING THE HOUSE DOWN (BARCREST)

    Nah! This Monopoly slot is definitely not as great as the previous ones  :undecided: https://casinogrounds.com/new-slot-review-monopoly-bring-house-barcrest/
  17. CasinoReggie

    NEW SLOT: REVIEW FAIRY GATE (QUICKSPIN)

    It will be quite a wile until it becomes available but the features look awesome and it might just be my new Quickspin favorite slot  :) https://casinogrounds.com/new-slot-review-fairy-gate-quickspin/
  18. CasinoReggie

    NEW SLOT: REVIEW EMOJI PLANET (NETENT)

    Yup! They made another one. This time NetEnt  :mvgame: https://casinogrounds.com/new-slot-review-emoji-planet-netent/ 
  19. CasinoReggie

    SLOT: REVIEW DR JEKYLL GOES WILD (BARCREST)

    Best Big Bet Slot I've seen in a while kind of difficult to understand at first, but once you give it a try you'll love it :) https://casinogrounds.com/new-slot-review-dr-jekyll-goes-wild-barcrest/
  20. CasinoReggie

    NEW SLOT: REVIEW OLYMPUS (GENESIS GAMING)

    It looks similar to immortal romance but i don't think it's the same, or even close to as good as Romance  https://casinogrounds.com/new-slot-review-olympus-genesis-gaming/
Back
Top