Search results

  1. stevgambson

    1685x Base Game on Dragonfall!!

    Sick base game hit!!
  2. stevgambson

    Rick and Morty 1298x Boom!!!

    Can't believe I'm running good on this game tonight haha! 20p stake.
  3. stevgambson

    Almost 1000x on Royal Mint Normal bonus.

  4. stevgambson

    Big win on the Ferry 😅 Lucky Lady's Charm

    Travelling to Europe for buisness, thought I'd play a bit on one of the machines and got this! 
  5. stevgambson

    Temple Stacks Tournament. £500 drop on 10p stake!!

    Woop woop!!
  6. stevgambson

    [GIVEAWAY] Montezuma Megaways (WMS/SG Digital)

    basegame not great but it's ok  also very buggy and I also got a hit with the Q's during the bonus and it didn't count. Needs a fix
  7. stevgambson

    [GIVEAWAY] Snake Arena (Relax Gaming)

    Pretty good game. Can troll loads but decent. Got a 273x win on it here.
  8. stevgambson

    [GIVEAWAY] Who Wants To Be A Millionaire: Mystery Box (Big Time Gaming)

    I did get the 50x with 5 spins but they were all dead :( oh well, here's a 118x win anyway
  9. stevgambson

    If only...3rd wild why?! Still good though

    Still a good win, but we know it could've been better 
  10. stevgambson

    3 Full Retriggers on Holy Diver!!

    Holy Diver Gave me 3 full retriggers and this sick hit!!! Got a nice Hit on Reactoons after cashing out from the diver hit and playing with a bit left. Had 40p left!!
  11. stevgambson

    Absolute boom on Danger!!

    Pretty happy with this one!! There was a 400x hit with tacos in the same bonus but I didn't get a pic, I started videoing it from the skulls hit. 2nd photo for the overall win. 
  12. stevgambson

    Finally!! Dead Or Alive 2 Wildline!! 7384x!!

    Finally got a wild line!! Never got it on DOA1. As soon as the wildline hit I started filming it. Not sure how to add the video. Will try and add it.
  13. stevgambson

    Primal's a beast!!

    Huge win on Primal on a 20p bet. Still got wagering but it helps haha. Started filming as it was counting up.
Back
Top