Search results

  1. danfergz

    [GAME PROMO] Serial (Nolimit City)

    Platin 136x 0.2 113x 0.24 XBet Where do I begin with this game, not my kind of game and only played for the promo but found the base game to pay very low even for full lines etc. Biggest win came from the chainsaw with a few wilds onthe bottom line which seemed to go off. The 2 bonuses I...
  2. danfergz

    [GAME PROMO] Superstars (NetEnt)

    Leovegas  36.5 x Well where do you start I must have had a good 300 spins on this on the 2-3 times I tried the game out and didn't even get a tease on the bonus. The hits on the base game look like they should be alot better than they pay too. Overall the graphics are a bit meh and couldn't...
  3. danfergz

    [GAME PROMO] Florageddon! (Yggdrasil)

    38x - Leovegas So it's not my typical kind of game but I enjoyed playing the base game. I had one bonus which barely paid 30x and the 38x came from a base game hit with a high multi from both sides. It has some potential and ill definitely go back to try it again soon to see some more bonuses...
  4. danfergz

    [GAME PROMO] Devil's Trap (Stakelogic)

    Leovegas 161x Not my favourite game to play, base game was quite dull but then on the flip side the bonus was very enjoyable. Lost a fair amount on the base game by itself and bonus teased about 5-6 times. The win was from 20 free spins, I'd play it again for the potential in the bonus.
  5. danfergz

    [GAME PROMO] CherryPop Deluxe (AvatarUX)

    Leovegas - 649x So, don't get me wrong it's a pop game so you know what your going to get. But for some reason I found this incredibly hard to bonus compared to the other versions. Overall, I found the graphics a little too much so prefer the orginal but that said I have seen some crazy wins...
  6. danfergz

    [GAME PROMO] Deadly 5 (Push Gaming)

    Leovegas  359x Not a bad game, found the base game quite boring and not too much going on. Bonus was fun, managed to get 2 good spins with 3 wild reels, seems like a bonus that you will either get paid or get absolutely nothing. I would go back to play it again as can see the potential for sure!
  7. danfergz

    [GAME PROMO] Dead Riders Trail (Relax Gaming)

    Metal Casino  160x What a great game, love these concept type of games and had the bonus 2-3 times just from the gamble alone didn't seem to hard to hit. Base game is fun and had a few good hits even outside the bonus Found it a little hard in the bonus to actually understand where/when it...
  8. danfergz

    [GAME PROMO] Mad Cars (Push Gaming)

    Kim surely due a win soon he has my vote! Leovegas - 100x As for the game itself, seems pretty volatile not my favorite game took me quite a while to bonus the game for it only to pay 8x! Managed to get 100x on my second session which is attached. I did enjoy playing the game would be one to...
  9. danfergz

    [GAME PROMO] The Rave (Nolimit City)

    Overall a nice game that they have released for me there was too much going on alot of the time and found it hard to keep up with what was happening and what X ways etc was going on but still an enjoyable game.  Didn't have too much luck in terms of getting bonuses but had a few 20-30x base...
  10. danfergz

    [GAME PROMO] Fat Banker (Push Gaming)

    Super hard game to bonus but I enjoyed the potential to win big. One of the better releases at the moment. Have seen some mega wins already!
  11. danfergz

    [COMPETITION] Marlin Catch (Stakelogic)

    £0.4 - 79.3x - Leovegas Not a bad little game, base game was quite quiet, not much over 10x in around 100 spins. Bonus was a 4 scatter which didnt really pick up until i had about 6 spins left! Will definitely be playing it more in the future. 
  12. danfergz

    [COMPETITION] Solar Nova (Iron Dog Studio)

    131x 0.4 Not really sure on this game, I did just over 100 spins before I got over a 10x. Managed to finally get a bonus after around 250 spins, paid ok but the whole amount came from one spin in the bonus as got lucky with alln3 wilds connecting. Not an overall fan but good luck everyone.
  13. danfergz

    30kx

    Nice little win the other day :o Time for a break 😉
  14. danfergz

    [COMPETITION] Fire Hopper (Push Gaming)

    £0.5 - 433x Jonny Jackpot UK Hard to get the bonus, best I got was from base game
  15. danfergz

    [COMPETITION] Piggy Pop (Avatar UX)

    This was a great game, enjoyed it alot more than most recently. Seemed alot easier than say hippo pop for example as started with more ways. I liked the gamble on the bonus too! 300 spins and a few bonuses, biggest was 389x (screenshot)  Good luck 😎
  16. danfergz

    [COMPETITION + iPhone] Santa's Stack (Relax Gaming)

    Good little game quite enjoyed it. Took me a while to work out how the game actually worked haha. Bonus does seem very hard to get compared to other games! 100x (screenshot) biggest win I had in about 200 spins Good luck everyone 😎
  17. danfergz

    [COMPETITION & MERCH] Jammin' Jars 2 (Push Gaming)

    Best game I've played in a long time (or maybe just got lucky haha) I did get my fair share of bonuses which paid 10-30x, still a fun game though and enjoy the random features. Then this happened: 3,500x but only on a 20p bet 😊
  18. danfergz

    [GIVEAWAY] Odin Infinity Reels Megaways (ReelPlay)

    Leovegas - 13/07 - 19:15 32x biggest win Played about 600 spins, brutal game tbh. Didn't mind the effects but not my favourite by a long way!
  19. danfergz

    [GIVEAWAY] Megaways Jack (IronDog Studios)

    66x - Leovegas 08/06/20 - 07:01 I personally like the game, great graphics! But laggy/buggy at times but overall good music and a fun slot to play. Base game didn't really give any amazing wins all the wins came from bonuses!
Back
Top