Search results

  1. JimmyDfraud

    [GAME PROMO] Bamboo Ways (Push Gaming)

    Demo play  X Win: 83x Feedback:  This is one of push gaming best releases. It looks amazing  with an excellent soundtrack .Gameplay is very similar to razor ways with increasing ways for each win but with a lot more action, it is packed with lots of features expanding wild ,symbol to wild and...
  2. JimmyDfraud

    [GAME PROMO] A Hopping Kiss (Swintt / Elysium Studios)

    Demo play X Win: 40 x Feedback: A new provider for me ,first thing is I really like the theme the graphics are great with plenty of details on the symbols including the backround no space is wasted which is great .The mega wild is a nice concept and seems to land quiet a lot in the base.Sounds...
  3. JimmyDfraud

    [GAME PROMO] Coin Strike 2 (Playson)

    Demo play  X Win: 412x Feedback:  Not the biggest fan of these 3 reel type slot there is already a few of this 3 reel strike games and not much has changed with this game.Its a very simple concept land a strike with a value to collect the prize showing on screen which some  players may like as...
  4. JimmyDfraud

    [GAME PROMO] Wild Swarm Triple Hive (Push Gaming)

    Demo play  X Win: 45x Feedback: I was expecting a wild swarm sequel before I played this slot but it seems to be just a spin off with no swarm mode which I think is a good thing.It is a lot less volatile than the 2 previous games with plenty of base game wins and the hive popping pretty...
  5. JimmyDfraud

    [GAME PROMO] Connect & Collect Series - Pegasus, 7 Shields Of Fortune, Cai Fu Emperor Ways (Atomic Lab Studios)

    Demo play X Win: 67.2x Feedback:  Having  never played this provider before I have to say they did a great job on this slot while its a mechanic I have seen before on other providers its a very interesting one as you can see what you need to get a win unlike some mechanics which are overly...
  6. JimmyDfraud

    [GAME PROMO] Pirate Pledge: Hold'n'Win

    Demo play X Win: 42.9x Feedback:  First thing that I noticed when I opened the game was the graphics the developers done a great job here with vivid imaginary and every inch of the slot covered in great art work .I found the base a bit slow with very small wins and even without the bet boost...
  7. JimmyDfraud

    [GAME PROMO] Bigger Bass Splash (Pragmatic Play)

    Demo play Xbet :42.5 Not much changes from one big bass to the next apart from the name.This game is no exception apart from the extra paylines from the original its just the same old same old ,with pragmatic releasing so many bass games I am not sure why they don't  had some meaningful...
Back
Top