Search results

  1. S

    Ruby slippers £1.20 spin big win

    Cannot believe my luck in the past 24hrs???? just got this to go with my other big win...
  2. S

    Big win on Panther moon £1.50 spin

    Hit this last last night....must of had 5 retriggers 
  3. S

    Funny five minutes on tornado 40p spins

    Put in £20 just to have a bit of play and got these two wins within a couple of minutes of one another (you can tell by the balance) I know there not the biggest wins in the world but I've never had this happen to me on this slot before....https://imgur.com/a/eoNdy
  4. S

    My biggest ever win £1.20 spin

    Thought I'd have a go on the slots and I'm glad I did as this dropped in...thanks ruby??? https://imgur.com/a/O0qtv
  5. S

    My biggest win ever and it's on wizard of oz

    Got my biggest ever win tonight 353x and it's on a wms slot ?  https://imgur.com/a/J6du4
  6. S

    600x win on Siberian storm

    Thought I would share this with you as its one of my best wins I've ever had for the stake.   https://imgur.com/a/fBYZS
  7. S

    Couple of nice wins on ruby and wizard of oz

    After my ok win on slots o gold I went back to the trusty wms slots and got these 2 wins  https://imgur.com/a/qmxhV
  8. S

    Ok hit on slots o gold

    Got this today would of been good to get the top symbol as it pays left to right and right to left  https://imgur.com/a/9YvYm
  9. S

    Mad little wms slot session

    Hi all thought I would share these wins you ...I deposited £50 and had this run on wms slots.   https://imgur.com/a/jEI8H
  10. S

    Kronos 240x 80p spin

    Normally don't play this slot but I'm glad I did cos I got this  https://imgur.com/a/2LTCS
  11. S

    A little 250x win on ruby slippers

    Hi all thought I'd share this little win with you  https://imgur.com/a/Alhpu
  12. S

    Nice little win on wizard of oz 90p spin

    Hi all got this today not real big but good none the less "about 227x". 
  13. S

    90p spin 4 wilds on wizard of oz

    I got this a couple of weeks ago so I thought I'd put this up with my other 4 wilds win..https://imgur.com/a/waD63
  14. S

    4 wilds on ruby slippers

    Got this last night so I thought I'd make this my first big win share .   https://imgur.com/a/8c5l6
  15. S

    Hi

    Just thought I'd say hello some people know me on a different profile but this is a social site so I added my first name
Back
Top