Search results

  1. S

    3 200x wins low rolling on Betfair casino

    Hi all I was playing on the casino section of Betfair and hit these wins https://imgur.com/a/xB3UU
  2. S

    324x win on giants gold and 184x on worms

    Happy new year everyone.. I’ve started the year with a few nice wins on giants gold 50p bonus 324x and worms 184x on £2 from the sheep free spins    https://imgur.com/a/Pb4xj
  3. S

    414x win on Dragon born 50p bonus

    Got this on xmas day thank you father slot mas ??? from a 50 bonus.   https://imgur.com/a/xKnVK  
  4. S

    311x win on great blue £1.50 spin

    Just hit this just in time for Xmas  https://imgur.com/a/4NrNP my biggest win on the slot ????
  5. S

    Big win low rolling on twinspin 432x and a 160x

    I had a £10 bonus from Betfair and whatever you win from it you keep and I hit these two wins on 25p spins  https://imgur.com/a/vo6sh
  6. S

    Small stakes big wins on Betfair slots 239x and 527x

    Thought I’d show these wins from 30p and 40p spins and from small deposits as well so mostly all profit   https://imgur.com/a/JmPjU   I,ve added a couple of screenshot of the slots in general to give you some idea of how I won the money 
  7. S

    Play tech and Betfair slot 200x 317x and 500x

    Hi all hit these wins over the past two days ... Panther moon for me is a sleeper slot I’ve had over a £1000 win of a £1.50 spin that’s on casinogrounds.The last slot is a Betfair slot that’s not all that but I’m not complaining it gave me the jackpot from the trail bonus  https://imgur.com/a/NNgHc
  8. S

    Big win on wild nights

    Haven't had any big wins over 200x for a while but hit this today on a 90p spin  https://imgur.com/a/C1mBo
  9. S

    Thai flower 200x win plus a nice duckular win to

    hi all I thought I'd share these wins with you..been doing ok on wms/scientific games and blueprint slots of late 
  10. S

    Couple of 200x wins on Montezuma and wizard of oz

    Finally after all this time monty gives me a nice win 235x on 90p.. when I got a x10 retrigger and a nice grill win I thought it was my lucky day but nothing really after that but cannot complain.Then I went on wizard of oz and glenda dropped me a 216x on 60p win so all in all a good day one the...
  11. S

    Nearly 200x on ruby slippers £3.60 spin

    Today me and my brother went £50 each on the slots and went for it and we hit this....  
  12. S

    Couple of wins on Bruce and ruby 90p stakes

    I know there not technically 200x but I Haven't had the money to gamble with lately plus I'm self excluded on my account but my brother allowed me to deposit a bit on his and I got these two wins one on my lap top and another on the iPad 
  13. S

    250x win on New Peter Pan slot on betfair

    Thought I'd have ago of this new slot that's new to betfair and got this https://imgur.com/a/Aag16
  14. S

    Nice little hit in Panther moon

    Had a little bullet on my favourite slot and hit this nice little win...https://imgur.com/a/6X9Lu  This slot gave me my biggest ever slot win on a £1.50 spin that was 684x that's also on casinogrounds 
  15. S

    Some nice base game hits

    Everyone shows bonus hits on here so I thought I'd share a few nice base game hits...  https://imgur.com/a/sNefs  on wild Knights when you play on £2 any win over £5 gives you a chance to spin for a bonus or it x your win and I hit x3 that's  how that win line was so much
  16. S

    Big win on Top Gun slot £2.50 spin

    Hit this nice win on £2.50 spin....I've had a few nice wins in the base game but never hit the free spins until now and I'm glad I did.. https://imgur.com/a/j4eDN
  17. S

    205x hit on syberian Storm

    Got this win a couple of days ago and I thought I'd share it with you...
  18. S

    Nice Bruce Lee hit

    i was tilting on Bruce Lee and getting near the end of my bankroll this hit..
  19. S

    Rhino and ruby wins

    got these two wins over Christmas one whilst at the parents for Xmas dinner and the ruby win when I got home.. Not bad for a small outlay https://imgur.com/a/qwt26
  20. S

    WMS slot session with a 200x win thrown in

    Had a little WMS slot session and hit the worst symbols on the ruby slippers slot but still got a good hit none the less(look at the first reel the wild is underneath..that would of been nice) plus a couple of other wins ..one on jungle wilds and the other was free spins on ruby...
Back
Top