Hi folks I got this win on fortunes of ra with 6 of the 9 symbols activated... I got a few 4 of a kind wins but none with the big symbols ( just think of what it could of payed ) still I only put in £15 to start with so I’m well chuffed
Hi folks I got this nice win on a 80p spin with the 2nd best symbol that gave me 4 of them twice that payed £320 each time I couldn’t believe it as I thought it was a naf feature with that symbol ....how wrong was I
Thought I’d share these wins with you as there isn’t many rainbow riches wins on casinogrounds....all wins were roll ins and not brought with fortune spins
Hi folks back again with another great blue big win 426x and eye of Horus 236x both from a pound stake...this time I’ve managed to get a screen shot of a paying spins from both slots
I folks I was low rolling tonight on Betfair and I hit these wins ....first was 200x on great blue and the other was on a slot called mr and mrs diamonds that gave me the jackpot on the ladder bonus that was 500x
Hi folks..I was mucking about with a tenner on age of God’s when all of a sudden it put me into a picking game for the jackpot..tbh I didn’t know I was going to walk away with one of the wins as I thought it was like casino zeppelin and this is what I won
Hi folks..at last I hit my first 1000x plus win.i got both the multipliers from the shells so I had 8 spins and a 15x multi and I hit 5 of a kind sharks with a wild at the beginning and that spin payed £529with all the other little wins that went with it to ( I did my best to capture the winning...
Hi folks back again with another big win from a play tech slot.This time it’s great blue...I got 23 spins with a 10x multi which payed £173 not bad from a 50p spin 346x ??
Hi all yes I’m back with another panther moon win ...I deposited £35 started on 75p spins and hit the bonus within £10 and as you know quick features are sometimes not the best but luckily for me it wasn’t and it paid £319 from a 75p spin ???
Hi all I got these wins over the weekend on my favourite play tech slot panther moon and I hit a 167x on Atlantis queen the first one was from a 75p spin and the latter from a £1 spin
Hi folks I hit these wins today both on 60p spins... the first one was 258x on a play tech slot called Batman & Batgirl bonanza that is a Bruce lee clone apart from the free spins where you choose symbols to get either 12 17 or 25 spins...the second win was 206x from a red tiger slot called...
Hi everyone I hit this nice win on panther moon on 75p stake and it cost me about £30 to get the feature so I’m well chuffed ...in the free spins you get 15 with a x3 multiplier plus you can retrigger with 3 scatters