Search results

  1. danishcomfort

    And yet another decent Bonanza hit

    Yes, Bonanza moves in mysterious ways, I got a full retrigger two times this week. Big congrats and Merry Christmas :)  
  2. danishcomfort

    Diamonds are forever

    Nice hit on a DKR 10 stake. Yes, I also got four golden wagons in the bonus game.
  3. danishcomfort

    And back to good old Rhino. I can´t hit on Pink Elephant.

    It is a so hard but still one of my favorite game, yes Rhino well done :)
  4. danishcomfort

    Danger High Voltage Big Win

    That is how to do it :) I did have a ring with a skull with diamonds once when I a kid won in a raffle, it was pretty cool back then.
  5. danishcomfort

    Two days working on Bonanza. Happy ending.

    My first and please let it be my last time where I was trying to break Bonanza, it was a two times 8 hours work (or torture), does it have any weakness, can I see when it is hot or not and take advantage of that. Result, most of the time give two bonus features every hour and normally close to a...
  6. danishcomfort

    I finally shot those bandits part two

    I has been down, really down and lost my faith in my luck, and then this finally happens for only a bet of 4,5 danish kroner. Oh, I love Dead or Alive :)
  7. danishcomfort

    I finally shot those bandits

    My first wildline on DOA, finally. So close to amazing but Apache hid well.
  8. danishcomfort

    Online Chat function both public and private

    I could be nice with somehow a chat function on CasinoGrounds Public and Private, is that impossible? If not it is would be great :)
  9. danishcomfort

    Get in Sweden :)

    I won 2 K on the a small bet, waited on my bet on 0-0 Italia vs Sweden. Congrats to my Swedish friends with the Qualification, hope DK will get in as well and we will meet at the Championship :)
  10. danishcomfort

    Lets Go Banana Hunting! <Competition>

    http://imgur.com/a/FYKqb
  11. danishcomfort

    Good one on Rhino

    After two months without winnings over 25 X finally a good one :)
  12. danishcomfort

    Have you wondered why you continue playing even if you have won a lot

    Watch this great video about The Skinner box about human behavior and addiction.
Back
Top