Search results

  1. danishcomfort

    Finally GOLD, but where is the gold in mine?

    Wow, did I just get a bonus on Bonanza, lets see if the mine pays :tf:
  2. danishcomfort

    Oldies but goodies - went back to some of the old but classic slots

    Good one on one of my favorite slot from way back :)
  3. danishcomfort

    Queen of Riches, my second descent hit

    I just love the music and fx sounds on Queen of Riches, and yes the dancing lady is also pretty hot ( thank you BTG for posting hot women in your games), and in the pleasure of sounds and pretty ladies this happen. Yes, I´ll take it.
  4. danishcomfort

    4 Euro Bet Bonus On Bonanza - Big Win or Big fail?

    Bonanza you fu..... owes me, you f..... bastard!
  5. danishcomfort

    Is Twitch down??

    No Twitch today??? http://downdetector.com/status/twitch
  6. danishcomfort

    A split 1000 x win. Big win on Bonanza and three spins a very big hit on Bonanza.

    Wow, within three spins I got pleasure of visiting the GOLD mine in Bonanza, my profit on that is 1100 x, I also had a big base game in between. Big hit nr 1
  7. danishcomfort

    What, can Bonanza really pay in January?

    Nice Bonanza win.
  8. danishcomfort

    The best gambling movie ever?

    What is your favourite movie about gambling, I only have a few and I may need some other good movies. Mine favourites are: 1. The Sting, classic movie about hustlers making the big hustle. It is a must see if you havent seen it yet. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070735/?ref_=nv_sr_1 2...
  9. danishcomfort

    This is my check list, what is yours. Is it a good online casino?

    I always choose my casinos after these simple rules. 1. how are there cashout politics, do they have pending time and do they have a monthly limit on cashouts? Are there kind of funny business regarding this I stay away. 2. Can you read the rules and terms without been a lawyer, and is it more...
  10. danishcomfort

    Bonanza. Good and Bad.

    Bonanza is a brutal and a money ripping slot, but it is also very addictive. But can you loose on Bonanza, yes indeed. I have two videos to show a Good one and a Bad one, remember it is always very expensive to hit the G O L D and when a bonus does not pay of you will run out of money. First...
  11. danishcomfort

    First time big hit on Queen of riches

    Not the biggest win, but it was on bonus points free bet so it makes it even greater :)
  12. danishcomfort

    Big win surprise - diamonds

    Yes, I did not see that coming, how ever I´ll take it.
  13. danishcomfort

    LGIAS 2018 bucket list - Suggestions Needed :)

    Diamondline in Bonanza?
  14. danishcomfort

    Wolf Club - good one

  15. danishcomfort

    The Golden D is back :)

    No wins for a week on Bonanza, has the magic gone or did they change BTG? Well it is all good again :) https://www.twitch.tv/videos/215820398
  16. danishcomfort

    Hong Kong Tower finally in DK, I had to give a try :)

    First time played this- wow it is easy money :) https://www.twitch.tv/videos/215142841
  17. danishcomfort

    No Golden D, but got GOLD.

    Nice hit GOLD from BTG. https://www.twitch.tv/videos/215022391
  18. danishcomfort

    First time full screen premiums on Book of Dead

    A small deposit 200 kr to have a little fun came out with a nice profit. Almost a clear screen on Golden Ticket aswell :)
  19. danishcomfort

    Record you big wins?

    Hi all, How do I make a movie record of a good hit or the Golden D, what kind of software is easy to use? Merry Christmas
Back
Top