Search results

  1. danishcomfort

    [GIVEAWAY] Money Train 2 (Relax Gaming)

    I had this one on Leovegas
  2. danishcomfort

    Epic win on new Push Gaming slot - Mystery Museum

    New slot from favourite provider. Mystery Museum. Epic win first time try on that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26rHVMGojUw
  3. danishcomfort

    Time for a new Iphone - I still have Iphone4

    Finally a little luck on Leovegas. On Xmas Magic it droped dkr 50 and a IphoneX. An upgrade is surely needed I still use Iphone4.
  4. danishcomfort

    [GIVEAWAY] Money Train (Relax Gaming)

    Its a hard slot. But I like cowboyslots.
  5. danishcomfort

    [GIVEAWAY + Comp.] Opal Fruits (BTG) Goes Live!

    Good basegamehit. Feels like Summer  and Melons.
  6. danishcomfort

    [GIVEAWAY + Comp.] Dead or Alive 2

    Not a million but I´ll take it. Trail Heist :
  7. danishcomfort

    Scatter win on DOA

    I really like DOA. This time with a high bet on DOA and my second time on millions of spin five scatters.
  8. danishcomfort

    [MEGA GIVEAWAY] 3 Year anniversary of Letsgiveitaspin!! (ENDED)

    Got it, thanks. How about this one on the freespins :) @LetsGiveItASpin
  9. danishcomfort

    [Competition] Find The Pumpkin!

    here we are, on top of the page
  10. danishcomfort

    Good Casino in New Zealand ?

    I´m sure that you will find a very nice casino with The Hobbits of Shire :)  
  11. danishcomfort

    [COMPETITION] - BerryBurst Max

    Now, tell my that BerryBurst cant pay.
  12. danishcomfort

    Book of Gods. Warning very long vid.

    Had to try this new BTG and have a little break from my bitter sweet darling Bonanza. Enjoy.
  13. danishcomfort

    Had to try that new BTG, Book of Gods.

    Big win surprise, it was a natural bonus I got because the price for a bonus is pretty high. Vids coming up later on.
  14. danishcomfort

    Good one! Bonanza.

    It is time to dig some Gold and maybe some Gems, watch out for the explosives.
  15. danishcomfort

    Bonanza. A descent win.

    It feels like Bonanza has been pretty bad lately, like since Christmas or close by. I managed to finally get a descent win, but the potential was to much more and to many dead spins. Enjoy.
  16. danishcomfort

    I finally shot those bandits part III

    Small deposit, small bet and big win. Got the Wildline pretty early so a very good win.
  17. danishcomfort

    Bonanza - Tens pays.

    Nice basegame hit on Bonanza, and very close to like million on Diamonds only one diamond needed.
  18. danishcomfort

    The Falacon can pay, nice base game hit.

    Yes, like a walk in the park not the desert this time, I finally hit on Falcon Hunter.
  19. danishcomfort

    DOA - Revoler reloaded several times.

    Finally yet a good one on DOA, the best Netent slot ever. Yes, I have coffee all my PC again. I got the two wildlines late in the game, but damn it adds up.
  20. danishcomfort

    Jade Magicians

    Excellent bonus on the forgotten Jade Magicians.
Back
Top