Search results

  1. danishcomfort

    Epic win on new Push Gaming slot - Mystery Museum

    New slot from favourite provider. Mystery Museum. Epic win first time try on that. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26rHVMGojUw
  2. danishcomfort

    Time for a new Iphone - I still have Iphone4

    Finally a little luck on Leovegas. On Xmas Magic it droped dkr 50 and a IphoneX. An upgrade is surely needed I still use Iphone4.
  3. danishcomfort

    Scatter win on DOA

    I really like DOA. This time with a high bet on DOA and my second time on millions of spin five scatters.
  4. danishcomfort

    Book of Gods. Warning very long vid.

    Had to try this new BTG and have a little break from my bitter sweet darling Bonanza. Enjoy.
  5. danishcomfort

    Had to try that new BTG, Book of Gods.

    Big win surprise, it was a natural bonus I got because the price for a bonus is pretty high. Vids coming up later on.
  6. danishcomfort

    Good one! Bonanza.

    It is time to dig some Gold and maybe some Gems, watch out for the explosives.
  7. danishcomfort

    Bonanza. A descent win.

    It feels like Bonanza has been pretty bad lately, like since Christmas or close by. I managed to finally get a descent win, but the potential was to much more and to many dead spins. Enjoy.
  8. danishcomfort

    I finally shot those bandits part III

    Small deposit, small bet and big win. Got the Wildline pretty early so a very good win.
  9. danishcomfort

    Bonanza - Tens pays.

    Nice basegame hit on Bonanza, and very close to like million on Diamonds only one diamond needed.
  10. danishcomfort

    The Falacon can pay, nice base game hit.

    Yes, like a walk in the park not the desert this time, I finally hit on Falcon Hunter.
  11. danishcomfort

    DOA - Revoler reloaded several times.

    Finally yet a good one on DOA, the best Netent slot ever. Yes, I have coffee all my PC again. I got the two wildlines late in the game, but damn it adds up.
  12. danishcomfort

    Jade Magicians

    Excellent bonus on the forgotten Jade Magicians.
  13. danishcomfort

    Finally GOLD, but where is the gold in mine?

    Wow, did I just get a bonus on Bonanza, lets see if the mine pays :tf:
  14. danishcomfort

    Oldies but goodies - went back to some of the old but classic slots

    Good one on one of my favorite slot from way back :)
  15. danishcomfort

    Queen of Riches, my second descent hit

    I just love the music and fx sounds on Queen of Riches, and yes the dancing lady is also pretty hot ( thank you BTG for posting hot women in your games), and in the pleasure of sounds and pretty ladies this happen. Yes, I´ll take it.
  16. danishcomfort

    Is Twitch down??

    No Twitch today??? http://downdetector.com/status/twitch
  17. danishcomfort

    A split 1000 x win. Big win on Bonanza and three spins a very big hit on Bonanza.

    Wow, within three spins I got pleasure of visiting the GOLD mine in Bonanza, my profit on that is 1100 x, I also had a big base game in between. Big hit nr 1
  18. danishcomfort

    What, can Bonanza really pay in January?

    Nice Bonanza win.
  19. danishcomfort

    The best gambling movie ever?

    What is your favourite movie about gambling, I only have a few and I may need some other good movies. Mine favourites are: 1. The Sting, classic movie about hustlers making the big hustle. It is a must see if you havent seen it yet. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0070735/?ref_=nv_sr_1 2...
  20. danishcomfort

    This is my check list, what is yours. Is it a good online casino?

    I always choose my casinos after these simple rules. 1. how are there cashout politics, do they have pending time and do they have a monthly limit on cashouts? Are there kind of funny business regarding this I stay away. 2. Can you read the rules and terms without been a lawyer, and is it more...
Back
Top