Had some free spins on reactoonz which paid just over £100 so 4K wagering to do been grinding money train on 30p and hit My biggest ever win on the game in the respin 7x loads of wild paid 1400x 😀
Just playing some low stakes tombstone and hit this beauty off the normal gunslinger spins. Bit disappointed was on a lower stake then I had been playing but trying to limit how much I play while waiting for cash outs. Will add the replay when the link becomes available
So with the way things are looking for uk casinos it’s not gonna be fun in future so I’m considering shutting down most of my accounts as I have so many. My current issue is that I have 2 casinos with L and L group pending verification for withdrawal. Normally I wouldn’t mind but they want my...
Just did a small £5 deposit to start with before bed last night and second spin in hit the bonus on 300 shields ended up with 2 different wins including wilds in the 300x stage
So after my 2607x yesterday went back into 300 shields just started with a £5 deposit and hit the bonus second spin for 761x cashed out 175 straight Away and lost the remaining £20 on dragonfall
So after watching the bandits little mini vid on trying to get the 300x stage on 300 shields thought I’d give it a bash myself got my first bonus in just 19 spins and landed
After hitting 4500x last week have carried in playing low stakes tombstone got excited when I landed bounty spins after about 3000 spins certainly wasn’t worth the time and money that went into it
So earlier on I hit my first ever win over 300x on deadwood and it turned out to be my highest ever x stake win surpassing a 5800x on fantastic 4 a few years ago
https://replay.nolimitcity.com/show/murazapoiko
Got an email giving me 5 free spins on starburst which paid just under £3 went on tombstone on minimum stake and hit this after about 70 spins. Is my biggest x win from the normal gun slinger bonus cleared wagering with £49 left and cashed out...
Lovely win on this again best I’ve ever done with the multipliers if only better symbols had hit on last 2 spins would have been absolutely massive but can’t complain cashed out 280 from a 12 deposit
had a 100% deposit match bonus emailed to me so deposited £20 didn’t hit much in real cash then got this at the beginning of wagering. Uppped stakes to £1 after this hit one more feature for 176 ended up clearing wager with £169 left so cashed out £150
https://youtu.be/wAe_srpaA0g
due to covid19 and being furloughed have had pay cut to 80% of usual earnings so have dropped my deposit and stake to minimums to still have some enjoyment without risking a lot of money, still managed to hit it big today cashed out £155 from a £5 deposit and just...
https://youtu.be/IOcReVyvRDw
so just a small £10 deposit yesterday morning decided to have a go unlocking the treasure reel on the original pirates plenty on 20p stake managed it on the one deposit and hit this lovely win
Recently been playing some red tigers due to a casino promotion and have grinder out unlocking the wild row on pirates plenty. Got me to thinking are there any games where it’s worth grinding to unlock bonuses. Obviously there’s stuff like Jurassic park immortal romance etc which when you get...
Had deposited £20 at work playing bonanza on break and after work at 40p stake. Finally busted after 1114 spins so deposited 1 last tenner for the day and 6 spins later this beauty