Search results

  1. StallCation

    A couple of early (1000)X-Mas presents

    Got some early presents, even on some rather difficult slots. Plus, my go-to game was in a seasonal mood too. Merry Christmas everyone! 🎄 🎅🎄🎅🎄
  2. StallCation

    [GAME PROMO] ​🎅​ Evolution (NetEnt / Red Tiger / Big Time Gaming) XMAS FRENZY! ​🎅​

    78x Aloha! Christmas, played on LeoVegas (Denmark). If you need a >30x win, this slot offers a good probability of just that. Got the feature in approx. 150 spins. It's a nice slot with some entertaining features, I like the Christmas version better than the original, since it's got the...
  3. StallCation

    Nice bonus & base game hits

  4. StallCation

    Nice hits on new slots

    New Relax Gaming slot showing some potential. Bonanza Falls redeeming itself after a rather lackluster first try (natural 5 scatter trigger). Mega Don II with a nice first bonus. Immortal Desire flashing the 100x multiplier - and Beast Mode climbing a few notches up the multiplier ladder.  
  5. StallCation

    [GAME PROMO/CG XMAS] Bonanza Falls (Big Time Gaming)

    I normally give new BTGs a go, and Bonanza Falls is no exception. In total I put 400 DKK in, bought 3 features (50x, 42x and 23x), had one natural feature (11x), while biggest base game win was 12x. Played at LeoVegas (Denmark), best win was this 50x feature - and actually it's a 50x loss...
  6. StallCation

    Hackin' the saws

    I'm generally not a big fan of Hacksaw slots, as I find their base game/feature payout distribution too volatile compared to the relative moderate max. wins achievable. I know 10,000x is still a lot, but compared to some of their fellow slot providers it's... well... moderate. However, I do...
  7. StallCation

    Hits of late November/early December

    Various nice hits from the week past. Best ones were the Hot Mode on Book of Power and Extra Chilli going a bit "hot mode" too with this nice treble (390x, 440x and 1100x in one session). Beast Mode was close to greatness on the Multiplier Ladder feature, but unfortunately it didn't hit...
  8. StallCation

    Weekend wins

    Extra Chilli going off a bit. For a minute I thought it might go totally bonkers, as it gave a full retrigger, but it started deadspinning a bit... Best win was this 2129x cracker on Beast Mode, while Book of 99, BoD and Itero did good too.
  9. StallCation

    Printing on PnG (and some other slots)

    Great start to the week with two Play'n Go slots poppin' off: Full screen Scamaz Bird on BoD and a rare >1000x hit on Captain Xeno's Earth Adventure - it was 4oak aces, but a lot of 'em; one ace on 5th reel would have been around 6000x. The slot even had a funny glitch on the win screen...
  10. StallCation

    Hits of the week

    Some nice hits from this week, best one was 1211x on the Mystery Symbol feature (Beast Mode). 
  11. StallCation

    Weekend hits (around 3500x total)

    A couple of nice hits on some of my go-to slots. Tried out Net Gains too, and had this Hot Mode on the middle bonus. As I haven't played the slot before, I don't know if 576x on the enhanced feature is good or bad, but I'm quite ok with it :-)
  12. StallCation

    1688x on Iron Bank (and a couple of other decent hits)

    A great pineapple hit on the "Coconut Gun" bonus. Beast Mode contributed with this 786x bonus as well as a 330x base game hit. And finally BoD doing good on a raised betsize (around 0.65€), which is pretty unusual in my neighborhood...
  13. StallCation

    Autumn highlights - Be(a)st hits of October

    Miscellaneous good hits from October 2023. The spun in 4 scatter Beast Mode bonus was my best win (2011x) and I've included some rather rare slots too; the 328x win on Count Jokula was not on a raw balance, but a fun slot, if you hit those respins imho. And I know, 273x on The One Armed Bandit...
  14. StallCation

    The annual Cazino Cosmos grind

    As it is tradition for me, I did a Cazino Cosmos grind to collect all the enhanced bonuses (5 different special features). Nothing exceptional this time around, best special feature was "Expansion Free Spins' (145x), while 'Mutation Free Spins' was the worst (12x). Best bonuses were the...
  15. StallCation

    One down on the bucket list

    Back in July I hit this one, couldn't upload it at the time for some reason, CG sometimes bugs a bit for me. But anyway,  here it is, even on approx. 0.50€ betsize, which is quite high for me. In total the win was around 948x, including this beautiful screen. Had 30 spins with different setups...
  16. StallCation

    Back on Chilli

    Haven't played much the latest year, but have had a couple of nice wins on my go-to slot along the way - so thought it was time to upload these Extra Chilli hits.
  17. StallCation

    #the-end-of-crypto-streamers!!

    Oh well, after five days with the updated terms on Twitch a lot has changed for the better; most BS Stake streamers have left to pursue other endeavours or keep the BS going on DLive and what not... Some things stay the same though... CD still streaming "responsible gambling content" including...
  18. StallCation

    A couple of decent hits (>1600x total)

    Haven't played slots for a couple of weeks, as it seems really hard to win anything atm. But came across these three wins from the archive (late August-early September) that I hadn't posted. So here they are... Take care out there, online casinos seem very much on the taking side this early...
  19. StallCation

    Nice run on Beast Mode (1419x natural feature)

    Had a good run on Beast Mode today, starting out with a 167x basegame win and a couple of profitable buys (199x and 404x). Gave it another 50 spins and landed a 4 scatter feature, which paid 1419x, mainly thanks to a double hit with the ghettoblaster. Deposit was 500 DKK, cashed out 2000 DKK =...
  20. StallCation

    Fake money streamer AyeZee got exposed for using viewbots as well.

    Well, it ain't a big surprise, is it now?
Back
Top