if the blocked your deposit abd withdrawal from the first attempt then it’s your fault for carrying on laying but since they letter you carry on depositing and withdrawing then they consented for that account to be used naking you fully entitled to your winnings
Tell them since they allowed to make deposits and withdrawals on that account it should opreator normal as why didn’t they blick it when you made the first deposit and withdrawal if they did blick it from the first attempt then it’s your fault by letting you carry on depositing and withdrawing...
My best game provider is hacksaw gaming because if the consistent bonuses abd average good wins
My favourite game is Fire in the hole 3 because I achieved a 20000x on a 6 scatter on September 2025 which was featured on casino grounds video
My favourite casino grounds community win of the year...
5 SCATTER SPINMAN
https://replay.hacksawgaming.com/?roundid=12007592776816&partner=3490&language=en-us&channel=mobile
please feature me in one of your videos name is neddyyy16
https://replay.hacksawgaming.com/?roundid=4011656495810&partner=2333&language=en-us&channel=mobile
2200x on Crystal robot
usual player with casino grounds live casino grounds
Name: Neddyyy16
https://replay.hacksawgaming.com/?roundid=4011656495810&partner=2333&language=en-us&channel=mobile
2200x on Crystal robot
usual player with casino grounds live casino grounds
Babe: Neddyyy16
My first max win however it was a deposit match bonus lol I had to wager it and the limit they returned was 100 euroes never the less I was excited to get it but gutted to reciev 100 euroes after wagering it lol I can’t insert the link but here you...