Search results

  1. BoracicLint

    Trolled by Bonanza (again)

    Not sure where to put this but I feel your pain.I hit my first bonus on Bonanza in weeks,I only play with 60p stakes,and I also did my first video using bandicam to try it out. I hit this and this is not untypical of the bonuses I get on it either.
  2. BoracicLint

    Tiki Tumble release [MASSIVE GIVEAWAY]

    Apologies for my stupidity as I never give you guys a chance to manually add my spins.I found them here today and I am very grateful for this welcome little hit during them. Thanks fellas.
  3. BoracicLint

    Bonanza big hit but only £7 profit after wagering

    Hit this little beauty but only made £7 profit after wagering.It was ticking over nicely but due to those persistent 'You have been playing for x minutes' messages it refreshed the game and then Bonanza stopped paying afterwards
  4. BoracicLint

    RTP

    Hello everybody,my first post on here and I've become a regular watcher of online streamers just lately and enjoy some of the members here and their streams. Anyway my question is on RTP or Return to Player.  When a slot has an RTP of 95% I am assuming that this means that £95 out of every...
Back
Top