Search results

  1. BoracicLint

    Bonanza with retrigger at 60p spins

  2. BoracicLint

    DHV and Bonanza with Retriggers

    Two good hits,both with retriggers helped me turn £20 into £620 cash with a first deposit bonus. DHV gave me Kings as wilds on Gates of Hell and Bonanza retriggered on the 2nd or 3rd spin and reached x19.
  3. BoracicLint

    Couple of Nice Bonanza hits

    Couple of good hits at 60p stake in the last couple of days.It's finally being good to me.
  4. BoracicLint

    What x Stake is Big Win?

    Can I just ask what x of stake is considered a big win on this forum? Obviously there is an epic win section where it's 1000x stake but what is the rule used on here? It would be interesting to know just for future posting references. Or am I being a bit unfair and a 'big' win depends entirely...
  5. BoracicLint

    TikiTumble Low Rolling

    Got some points on VeraJohn which were turned into £2 bonus money so I played TikiTumble at 40p a spin and hit a 4 scatter bonus. Managed to withdraw £90 from basically nothing as no deposit was needed.
  6. BoracicLint

    Gonzo's Quest Hit

    £20 deposit for a 100% bonus and managed to withdraw £220 after wagering.
  7. BoracicLint

    Bonanza Good Hit at 0.60p

    £128 hit on 2nd last spin made it a good win and got to x19.
  8. BoracicLint

    My Luck Continues

    £20 deposit into £700 cash out helped by a decent bonus on Bonanza.
  9. BoracicLint

    Bonanza.Big Win in My Book!

    Appalling bonus payouts (when I eventually get one!) on Bonanza for me lately but a reasonable 186x for me this time on 0.60 stake
  10. BoracicLint

    Another Big Win from Small Deposit

    £20 deposit and a £770 cash out helped by these little beauties. £1 spins were on Fat Rabbit and £2 spins on Tiki Tumble.
  11. BoracicLint

    Lucky Lady's Charm Big Win

    Best ever win on a Novomatic 
  12. BoracicLint

    Big Wins,Tiki and DHV

    Deposited £10 and took a 25% bonus at Calzone. Pre Bonus balance After bonus Danger High Voltage £1 spins Withdrew £740.
  13. BoracicLint

    Bonanza Massive Fail

    I had yet another 
  14. BoracicLint

    Bonanza Massive Fail

    A much better hit
  15. BoracicLint

    Bonanza Massive Fail

    Here I go again! The first 8 spins were dead spins.
  16. BoracicLint

    Bonanza Massive Fail

    Here we go again. A slightly better 20x but where is this potential I keep hearing about?
  17. BoracicLint

    Bonanza Massive Fail

    Hold on to your hats,here's yet another one
  18. BoracicLint

    Bonanza Massive Fail

    Just hit another bonus which is more the average I would expect but is quite decent for me. Just as another point regarding the smaller stakes I do,here is what happens when I raise them
  19. BoracicLint

    Bonanza Massive Fail

    Not doing too badly getting bonuses on Bonanza but they are really taking the piss out of me now. £7.20 from 60p spins was my last one a few days ago and now this.
  20. BoracicLint

    Two JATB big hits in a day

    Hadn't hit a Jack and the Beanstalk bonus in a while and in true bus-like style two come along at once. The first win was at Grosvenor from a £10 deposit and the second was at 21Casino where I won £2.75 from 50 free spins with no deposit required.I also hit a £57 Lucky Lady's Charm bonus,40p...
Back
Top