Search results

  1. BoracicLint

    First Ever Bonus on Genie Jackpots Megaways

    A very nice one it was too.
  2. BoracicLint

    Royal Panda

    I am not going to complain about their bonus structure as it is what it is and has been outlined how it works many times so I will leave that be as that is not what I want to complain about. My complaint is about how misleading they seem to be. I have only ever used them once or twice and I knew...
  3. BoracicLint

    My Friend Bonanza

    Been battered by various slots lately,especially Extra Chilli so I turned to my old friend Bonanza.It hardly lets me down!
  4. BoracicLint

    Bonanza Goes Bananas!

    Deposited £20 and received £10 as part of a 50% bonus offer at Netbet. Only hit two bonus rounds on Bonanza,one at 60p and one at £1 spins and both were 17 spin bonuses. Withdrew £840.
  5. BoracicLint

    Extra Chilli Strikes Again

    Bought the bonus as it went down to £3.72p and this happened
  6. BoracicLint

    Big Win on Extra Chilli

    This helped me turn 5 no deposit free spins,from which i won £16,into £400 cash. 
  7. BoracicLint

    Mega Win in Extra Chilli Base Game

    Just missed the almost full screen of jacks but managed to catch the count for it.
  8. BoracicLint

    Bonanza 5 scatter Hit

  9. BoracicLint

    BreakDaBankAgain Base Game Hit 277x

  10. BoracicLint

    Book of Dead Over 500x

    Got a load of free spins from our friends at GUTS casino from a world cup promotion and during these free spins I hit a nice bonus.
  11. BoracicLint

    Diamond Windfall Base Game Bonanza

    I apologise for missing the actual cascade as I had no idea that I had hit so many diamonds but here is proof of the win. 1203x My biggest ever win on a single slot spin anywhere.
  12. BoracicLint

    Bonanza 500x

  13. BoracicLint

    Bonanza;Diamonds Are Forever

  14. BoracicLint

    Bonanza 17 spins plus last spin retrigger

  15. BoracicLint

    Danger High Voltage 0.40p Spin

    Biggest x win on DHV so far. All from 10 free spins with no wagering so I decided to have another few spins with £2.60 winnings and 2 spins later this happened
  16. BoracicLint

    Bonanza worst bonus ever (?)

    Here is my worst ever Bonanza bonus
  17. BoracicLint

    Diamond Mine Base Game Hit

    Couldn't get the exact screen as the barrels revealed themselves to be aces and largely filled the screen but here is the winning amount in bottom corner. Reversed a £10 withdrawal to give it a try.
  18. BoracicLint

    Diamond Mine 5 Scatter Trigger

  19. BoracicLint

    666Casino

    Anybody had any experience dealing with 666Casino? What happened was that I had won £432 from wagering £17 I won from free spins on Guns n Roses and wagered it 35 times and my withdrawal was awaiting confirmation,then today I was told I had breached the £5 maximum bet rule even though I stayed...
  20. BoracicLint

    Bonanza with 3 Retriggers

Back
Top