Search results

  1. BoracicLint

    I Love Book of Oz!

    Excellent payouts from small stakes.
  2. BoracicLint

    Book of Oz-Second Best Symbol

  3. BoracicLint

    Book of Oz-Purple Jars

    I hit 4 wizards only yesterday for 1000x and today I hit this beauty too. I don't respin at all and just treat the game like a normal Book of slot. Enjoy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AggEXucJrS8
  4. BoracicLint

    Book of Oz-The Wiz

  5. BoracicLint

    [GIVEAWAY + Comp.] The Final Countdown (BTG) Goes Live!

    For the comp. Truly thanks for the spins,I really do appreciate these offers. But I have to say that I think this is yet another poor slot from BTG and is nowhere near the standards I would have thought they'd be bringing out after such classics as Bonanza and DHV. 
  6. BoracicLint

    WHAT WOULD THIS HAVE PAID!!!

    Sorry to hijack the thread but I had a close call on DHV and wondered how much it would have paid.
  7. BoracicLint

    HORSERACING selections

    Made a small profit from backing and trading down the winner Loyalty of Highland Acclaim's race. Mainly due to the jockey form which read like this
  8. BoracicLint

    Low Rolling Book of Dead

    Was doing and bonus and got down to my last few spins and hit this bonus. Eventually withdrew £95 thanks to it saving my bank
  9. BoracicLint

    Slots Of Gold Megaways

    Had not played this game before but was down to my last 22p when off a 60p spin I hit this little beauty.First spin made £72 and the respin made the rest.
  10. BoracicLint

    Vikings Unleashed Mega Win

    £0.60p stake and not a bought or gambled bonus. I am buzzing off this.
  11. BoracicLint

    Vikings Unleashed Megaways

    This is my new favourite game.
  12. BoracicLint

    DHV Skulls and x6

    Apologies that I missed the screenshot as it was on autoplay, but after a big win on Bonanza two days ago 750x, and a big win on Extra Chilli yesterday 325x,I hit a hat trick with Danger High Voltage 234x. Had single skull,x6,single skull,x6 and then a single skull on fifth reel. Won almost £900...
  13. BoracicLint

    Extra Chilli: Why Buy a bonus!

  14. BoracicLint

    Bonanza:Diamonds Are a Man's Best Friend

    Will try to get video up as soon as I can but here is a screenshot for now.
  15. BoracicLint

    Big Bonus Hit on Vikings Unleashed

  16. BoracicLint

    Low Stakes Book of Dead

    Biggest win I've ever had on the game as I usually stick to 0.20 to 0.40 stakes.
  17. BoracicLint

    Biggest Win So Far on Diamond Mine

  18. BoracicLint

    Nice Hit on Bonanza

Back
Top