Search results

  1. BoracicLint

    DOA Original - 5 Scatters

    First time ever I have hit 5 scatters on any game. What a way to do it.
  2. BoracicLint

    Big Win on DOA 2 - Least Volatile Bonus

  3. BoracicLint

    DOA 2- Will I Ever Hit a Full Wild LIne? So Close!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkGjMxgLrGo
  4. BoracicLint

    Legacy of Dead First Bonus. A Good One.

  5. BoracicLint

    DOA Original - So Close Again! Grrr!

  6. BoracicLint

    Extra Chilli Base Game Hit

  7. BoracicLint

    Biggest Win on Buffalo Rising Megaways

    Got bonus after a few spins and very happy with the result
  8. BoracicLint

    Opal Fruits Another Big One

  9. BoracicLint

    DOA Original - Very,Very Close.

  10. BoracicLint

    Just Another Opal Fruits 500x

  11. BoracicLint

    Book of Dead Full Screen of Anubis

    My first ever full screen of a premium symbol
  12. BoracicLint

    Big Time Gaming Slots Down

    Down on MT SEcure Trade sites and LeoVegas but working on Unibet.Been down for a few hours and not good as I mainly play these slots.
  13. BoracicLint

    Opal Fruits 940x

    Part 1
  14. BoracicLint

    Base Game Hit on Bonanza

    Missed the actual hit which was almost a screen full of kings but here is a picture of the win
  15. BoracicLint

    Book of Oz Bonus - Excellent Last Spin

  16. BoracicLint

    Nice Low Stakes Bonus on Book of Dead

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6njCC0I5wj0
  17. BoracicLint

    Opal Fruits Hits x36 in Bonus

    Apologies as I forgot to record until late in the video.
  18. BoracicLint

    WWTBAM Mystery Box

    I didn't think a lot of this game at first but I might have changed my mind
  19. BoracicLint

    Book of Dead Bonus with A Welcome Visitor

Back
Top