Search results

  1. S

    [COMPETITION] Solar Nova (Iron Dog Studio)

    144x leovegas bonus buy. I like this game alot. That middle wild is great and can boost win so much. This game is 4,5/5! Really good game and bonus buy is not that expencive
  2. S

    [COMPETITION] Bison Battle (Push Gaming)

    50x leovegas I get 50x basegame hit. I like that walking bison thing.  Both bonuses are interesting. Blue one pays ne one time 0x :D   3,5/5 
  3. S

    [COMPETITION] Caribbean Anne 2 (Kalamba Games)

    110x Leovegas i like sticky wild thing but if u want to buy bonus u need to buy expensive one. I get my win for Silver jackpot.  Still game is good and basegame is decent 3/5
  4. S

    [COMPETITION] Sands Of Eternity & Merlin's Fortune (Slotmill)

    89,5x Leovegas Bonus is really nice but so hard to get. Basegame is bad but overall this game is nice. I give this game 3/5
  5. S

    [COMPETITION + iPhone] Santa's Stack (Relax Gaming)

    Leovegas 44x This bonus buy is allmost too volatile. 6 buys and not even 1 time money back. Still idea is good and game is good. Really hard game but nice still.
  6. S

    [COMPETITION] Joker Drop (Stakelogic)

    124x Leovegas Another popwin game and this is really interesting. I dont like that gamble but bonus has huuge potential, but i think u need to gamble all the way if u want to win something huuge. Super Stake feels pointless. Still i like the game
  7. S

    [COMPETITION + MERCH] Fat Drac (Push Gaming)

    113x Leovegas I like this game. Bat feature is really nice.  Bonus is really tough and hard to get any good wins. Still there is big potential and i like it!
  8. S

    [COMPETITION] Jammin' Jars Bonus Buy (Push Gaming)

    36x Leovegas Great game but that bonus buy is so volatily. There is great potential.  Still i like this game and bonus is allways so intece.
  9. S

    [COMPETITION] LeoVegas Cluster Gems

    82,3x Leovegas I like this game alot. Little bit slow game but worth to wait these Cluster Falls. Finaly normal grinding game without bonus buys!
  10. S

    [COMPETITION & STREAMER TOURNAMENT] Volatile Vikings & Dead Man's Trail (Relax Gaming)

    277x Leovegas Dead Mans Trail Omg i love that trail bonus! So intence! i get one collet all and this is it.  There is huuuuge potential and finaly really nice bonus buy game! 10/10 !!
  11. S

    [COMPETITION] Papaya Pop (AvatarUX)

    88x Leovegas I like that genre but i dont no what i think about this game.  You can easily see when it dies. Gamble is really tough also. So u need to play and then try your luck. Still ok game, but worst pop game because that 3 "spins" feature. 
  12. S

    [COMPETITION] Mental (Nolimit City)

    49x  0,2€ bet Leovegas This game is interesting. I like how the game evolves as the spin progress.  Potential is super huuuge, but i think u need to buy that super bonus if u want to get it.  Overal nice game, nice music and normal nolimir quality. 
  13. S

    [COMPETITION] Extreme Megaways (Stakelogic)

    300x win 0,2€ bet. Leovegas I like that game alot! U get feature every spin and it was amazing. Gamble is only thing which i did not like.  Still game was really nice!
  14. S

    [COMPETITION] Dinopolis (Push Gaming)

    143,6x  Great game! I like that bonus alot! coin feature in bonus is awesome!
  15. S

    [GIVEAWAY] Hammer of Vulcan (Quickspin)

    Leovegas 163,7x 15.10.2020 2:40 Nice game and huuge potential, but really tough to win big.  Hammer thing is nice but hard to get +5x multi :D   Still i like it and nice too see Quickspin game with 20000x potential!! 
  16. S

    [GIVEAWAY] Cherry Pop (Avatar UX)

    Leovegas 32x 09.10.2020 2:02:55 Game was really nice and i like that gambling thing. Every gambling goes wrong, but still it has huuge potential. This was basegame hit and cant get better picture. Picture for random giveaway, but have to try more!!!
  17. S

    [GIVEAWAY] 1 Million Megaways BC (IronDog Studios)

    0,20€ bet 8 spins 17€ bonus buy. Win 258,65x Time bottom right screenshot. That was really interesting and nice game. U can expand reels and get also sticky wilds. I like that combo alot! And u can win huuuugeee i like that potential...
  18. S

    [GIVEAWAY] Money Train 2 (Relax Gaming)

    Leovegas and 489x win :)  time on screenshot. This game is amazing! Love it! It has huuuge potential and it is much more better in basegame than money Train. I get only reset and golden machine gun 1x and it pays allmost 500x. 
  19. S

    [GIVEAWAY] Odin Infinity Reels Megaways (ReelPlay)

    Beatiful game and i like alot these bonus wheels! Its something different and nice :) Leovegas and 82,26x :)  Time: bottom right
  20. S

    [GIVEAWAY] Survivor (Big Time Gaming)

    Great and different game so i like it alot!!
Back
Top