Search results

  1. Peteness

    [GAME PROMO] Fireworks (Big Time Gaming)

    Fun game, with cool sound and the different wild features pretty nice 😎
  2. Peteness

    Wild Swarm 2 Release - Giveaways - No Deposit Free Spins - Demo Tourney - Live On Spinz

    Feedback on the game: I think the game looks so cool.. The graphich are 9/10 😎 Feedback on the slot section: Would love if the demo slot you open has a larger screen image and that I could search among providers
  3. Peteness

    Money Train 3 (My BIGGEST WIN) 72.000x

    Had this SICK win on Money Train 3 the other day.. Sorry not the best video, but it was a great win.  @Relax Official original-32FF77E0-E802-481D-920C-AC95625FDAA1.mp4
  4. Peteness

    STACK'EM (Ding Ding)

    Got this awesome win yesterday on raw cash.. Depostiv 50€ and withdraw 3200€ processed-317A69EA-FC67-430B-9D6F-D7E3C6B1B785-AC857AC1-327B-412C-B15E-57125FC1A910.mp4
  5. Peteness

    Best setup "Secret of the Stones Max" 4 scatters

    I do not think, there is a better setup for 4 scatters.  It could have been much better, but it was fun :)
  6. Peteness

    How long will this go on?

    I do not know why, I think of Chumlee when I look at the one "streamer" on the picture
  7. Peteness

    Streamer viewbotting, caught in the act.

    Here you can see when a "streamer" uses viewer BOTS. I just want to show you what it looks like, in some cases..
  8. Peteness

    Jungle Spirt (1364x)

    Not bad for 30 euro cashback :)
  9. Peteness

    sabaton (1300x)

    Great hit on sabaton 20DKK (2.6 EURO)
  10. Peteness

    The Sword of & the Grail

    Nice little hit from 10DKK ?
  11. Peteness

    [GIVEAWAY] Medusa Megaways by NextGen

    887X  21X multi.. I love Medusa :)
  12. Peteness

    [GIVEAWAY] Medusa Megaways by NextGen

    20x MULTI
  13. Peteness

    [GIVEAWAY] Medusa Megaways by NextGen

    800x :)
  14. Peteness

    FAT SANTA 1001x

    My first bonus on FAT SANTA, went well :-)
  15. Peteness

    EXTRA CHILLI - BIG WIN

    Was lucky on EXTRA CHILLI again, this morning..  Have a nice weekend..
  16. Peteness

    Bonanza basegame (MEGAWAYS) 800x

    Had a 800x basegame hit this morning on BONANZA..   There were diamonds all over the place. Unfortunately, I did not get to film it, but it was a good hit :-) 
  17. Peteness

    GENIE JACKPOTS (1957x)

    Deposit 1000 danish kroner on LEO, and and thought "FUDGE THAT" i buy a GENIE JACKPOTS bonus :)  
  18. Peteness

    Good day on EXTRA CHILLI

    Good day on EXTRA CHILLI :)
  19. Peteness

    What really happened?

    To many cookies..
Back
Top