Search results

  1. Peteness

    [GAME PROMO] Iron Bank 2 (Relax Gaming x CasinoGrounds)

    The first IRON BANK was fun, this one are SO MUCH more fun.. The grafik, the ultra super bonus are awesome to.. 
  2. Peteness

    [GAME PROMO] Wild Swarm Triple Hive (Push Gaming)

    DEMO mode 100x  I like the game and the features from the game..
  3. Peteness

    [GAME PROMO] Pirate Pledge: Hold'n'Win

    DEMO 246x First time I play a slot from Swintt and I must say it´s pretty fun. I like the bonus game and the basegame. Nice graphics to :)  
  4. Peteness

    [GAME PROMO] Bigger Bass Splash (Pragmatic Play)

    DEMO mode.. I like bass games and must say this one have the best grafik.. But nothing is new :)  
  5. Peteness

    [GAME PROMOS] Big Bass Xmas Xtreme - Gates Of Olympus Xmas 1000 - Santa's Xmas Rush (Pragmatic Play)

    50x win from DEMO mode.. We all know GATES.. Ons of the better games from Prag. But yeah, there´snot much to say. Fun and entertainment game 🙂 
  6. Peteness

    [GAME PROMO] 10 Flaming Bisons (Push Gaming)

    over 300x on DEMO mode, from basegame bonus.. Pretty fun game, I like the volatilitet. I got alot of minor and mini jackpots in the base and the few bonusses I got.  And finally a new game that seems pretty "easy" to max win. I am sure we will see many max wins from this game 🙂
  7. Peteness

    [GAME PROMO] Candy Treasures (Indigo Magic)

    Got a lille 200x from basegame bonus on DEMO..  It seems super hard to ritrigger. But I like the "multi-bombs" in the game.. Overall its a fun game, cost only 80x to buy the bonus. The only think I dont like is the music 😎
  8. Peteness

    [GAME PROMO] Divine Wine (Atomic Slot Lab)

    46x from demo mode.. Basegame bonus 🙂  I love the old shool graphics, the way u get the multi in the bonus game are awesome.. But how it can pay 10.000x, is a mystery to me 😅 U must need so many retriggers and multi.. But overall I like this game :)
  9. Peteness

    [GAME PROMO] Tikaani Gold & Book Of Buffalo (Indigo Magic)

    Lille 175x Not my type of game, but sticky wilds are always fun. But overall I will give it 6/10
Back
Top