Search results

  1. S

    Mega Joker - 200x - Bottom Slot

    I know it might only be 200x but it's the first time i've ever hit the max win on the bottom slot. @LetsGiveItASpinwas where I first saw Mega Joker so kudos boss ha. Usually play it on a €2 stake but have been running hot this evening and said I would do 10 spins at €10.
  2. S

    Iron Bank 1720X

    Yo, So, saw the boys released Iron Bank this week so decided to give it a go, good thing I did, that expanding wild bonus is the dogs bollocks!!!:
  3. S

    Hi All!

    Hi Guys, Just said i'd introduce myself, been a lurker for quite a while.  Big fan of Kim & Blanco, never miss a stream if I can help it 🤣. I don't stream myself but big respect to those that do. Play mostly on Caxino, alternating between Slots / Blackjack and a bit of Crazy Time. Love CT...
Back
Top