Search results

  1. R

    Frequent Flyers slot opinion.

    Hi, was just playing the Frequent Flyers slot where you have to gather 10 destinations in order to get the main bonus of the game. I started the game with 500 Euro balance and worked myself up to 8/10 destinations with the balance at that moment of 550 Euro. +50 Euro and close to the bonus...
  2. R

    Truth about bonus buys (Iron Bank)

    Hi, wanted to share this overview and the truth about gambling. Be careful with bonus buys please, you can burn through a lot of money in no time ( this was 1 hour). I personally love the mechanics of the Iron Bank slot, but damn, have I lost a lot on it. 
  3. R

    1125x Cash hunt 20 EU bet

    Hi, first spin of the day hit this beauty! Crazy time and me... what a ride. I am playing under the RJ name on the left. Cashed out 23k, will play slots with the remaining 900 Euro
  4. R

    Full scatter Dead or Alive 2

    Good ol' bonus buys! Never hitting the wilds, yet no complain!  2500x bonus 
  5. R

    3900x IronBank

    Insane slot! WOW 3900x  U can see the lines faded in the background
  6. R

    VegasHero Withdrawal limit

    Hi! Any opinions on the withdrawal limit on the Genesis Casino's like VegasHero? I have hit big last month reaching a win over the monthly withdrawal limit, which took 3 weeks to get approved by the casino. Now I played some more on their site and my next withdrawal will take 4 weeks to get...
Back
Top