We're doing €5000 bonus hunt right now live on stream - https://twitch.tv/jamjarboy/
Guess the end balance after all bonuses are open in the widget below (automatic guess in euro, no need to type the symbol)
Bonushunt - jamjar
I'm doing bonus hunt today (right now!) on https://twitch.tv/jamjarboy.
Closest guess will win 5% of the total outcome of the hunt.
Example: €1245
Winnings will be paid via preferred method (Skrill, Paypal).
Bonuses collected so far:
1. Legacy Of Dead (1€)
2. Jammin Jars (1€)
3. Wild Blood...
I'll be doing a Bonus Buy giveaway in January as well :)
We'll do 5 bonus buys on slot of your choice, 200€ for each buy.
5x200€ Bonus Buy Giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
- Sweden and UK are excluded
- If the winners don't respond to my email within 12 hours, the game will be White...
Hello hello!
I'll be doing a Bonus Buy giveaway for all my loyal viewers who've supported me right from the start.
We'll do 5 bonus buys on slot of your choice, 200€ for each buys.
5x200€ Bonus Buy Giveaway
Terms & Conditions:
- Sweden is excluded
- You need a verified account at...
On Saturday, 6th of July I'll be doing a 12 hours double Bonanza only stream from 12:00 - 24:00 CET.
During the stream, I will raffle away the following:
Subscriber-only giveaway (no casino account required):
- A subscriber-only giveaway for BTG merch
Raffle for everyone (account required...
First time after thousands of spins i see all four reels syncing. worth the wait :tf:
https://clips.twitch.tv/embed?clip=ComfortableHumbleFrogPeteZarollTie&autoplay=false
Just wanted to share this one with you guys. I normally bet really low stakes like 20 cents. But after 10 hours of streaming we were getting really tired, so we started to bet 1.2€ to either end the stream faster or get a huge win.
Guess what happened :D
Ps. Sorry for the lame reaction, its...