Search results

  1. m3evil

    Once again false advertisment on front page.. (promoted casino)

    Not to an ass but why do you promote casinos like this?  07:05:43): Why havent i got my withdrawal to my bank account?On your front page you say withdrawals are immidiateAngelos (07:06:08): Hello xxxxxxAngelos (07:06:10): How are you? Me:  (07:06:35): Good, but waiting to receive my...
  2. m3evil

    UltraCasino withdrawal time..

    Can anyone give me an estimate time for withdrawals on UltraCasino?  In The registration email, they say withdrawals Processed within hours..  And when you ask the chat what that means the refer you to the ToC where it says up to 72h..  When i tell someone that I'll do something within a few...
  3. m3evil

    Boomcasino and brite AB - collecting personal data

    Just thought I'd join boomcasino, the new casino aff link here on casinogrounds. The login/registration is with bank ID.. Ok, I have registered to casinos using bank ID before but this was something new for me, once logged in brite AB would have 1 hour access to all my bank info and private...
  4. m3evil

    Nitrocasino withdrawal

    Just wondering about withdrawal times at nitro casino. According to support it would be about 72h to process withdraw..  That really sounds slow for an casino that charges 3€ for an withdrawal..  Is there anyone here that has done a withdraw from there and how long did it take?
  5. m3evil

    The search for 1000x for 2019 continues... So close but...

    The wild falls ended up at something around 170€... So almost 1000x but no... 
  6. m3evil

    Mobilbet.c#m

    Just wanted to tell  all my fellow gamblers here, if you want to play at mobilebet.c#m I recommend you to record your screen. You might need to it in order to prove that you should have won...  Not going to go into detail, but I learnt the hard way... Haven't had problems like this on any other...
  7. m3evil

    Lightning roulette...

    Got a 300x hit with an 7€ bet... Yeah!... Nope, the win never came on my balance, just got the bet back... Has anyone else had similar experiences?  Anything I can do?  Do have the whole play history but not an screen recording. 
  8. m3evil

    Affiliate spam sms.. Now leovegas..

    Just to inform the moderators and leovegas..  @LeoVegas_Support @Leovegas_Bruno @LeoVegasSupport This affiliate is sending sms spam https://promo.leovegas.com/fi/mc-casino/?qs=btag%3D656078_444FDF28832C4F399CAA8291A6BB46C9%26clickid%3D102d8d958dce94d4091a8c2f0a3b8d%26pid%3D171048%26bid%3D13186
  9. m3evil

    Any info about quasargaming?

    Got an email telling me that they are closing down and I need to withdraw everything from my account.. Does anybody know why? 
  10. m3evil

    BOOOOOM! who wants to be a millionaire??... Me

    18 spins.. Almost millionaire...  Noooot.. 
  11. m3evil

    Metalcasino

    ... Where to start, did a deposit via euteller didn't go thru.. So I did another one.. Same thing didn't go thru...  Now I've been waiting for 72h to get the deposits on to my account... First the support was good, now it's just become the same standard answer.. It will be on your account soon...
  12. m3evil

    Omnislots.com

    Just wanted to warn my fellow gamblers here.  Wanted to test out a new casino, so I thought I'd test a Curaçao casino.. Don't know why bit did it anyway..  Did manage to get a small win, so I thought I'd try how their cashout is..  Got my suspicions to Curaçao casinos... And straight away got...
  13. m3evil

    What happened to the casinotest thread? Or what was his name

    Where did the thread about the minor who uploads videos [calvin.. Or something..] Would like to know if its really true... 
  14. m3evil

    rigged wheel ?!?!

  15. m3evil

    Cancelling withdraw', locked withdraw's... Responsible gaming

    Did a cashout yesterday from a casino.. And thought that just to have it secured I'd like to lock the withdrawal..  Searched for the function but there was none, so I went to the chat to ask about it... To my big surprise.. (not really) the support agent told me that they don't have the lock...
  16. m3evil

    Bonanza error or what should I call it....

    Are my eyes wrong... Looking at that game screenshot that I took.. I sure looks like the Kings never gave a winning line.. (otherwise they should be gone.. Am I wrong?)  ... And the megaways is also wrong.. Should be 117k...  Not in the complaint section because I'm still waiting for an answer...
  17. m3evil

    Gem Rocks.. 200x

    Fun thing this yggdrasil share possibility..  Gem Rocks 200x (metalcasino)
  18. m3evil

    Bonanza stream bet

    This may be posted under wrong topic... Mod. Can move it, if needed...  On what stake is the 500 spins going to be played?  I know there should not be any difference.. But still got the feeling that 500x is more likely to hit on a small stake than a bigger... 
  19. m3evil

    Just a high voltage win...

  20. m3evil

    5 scatters on DoA

    Just got 5 scatters on doa... 0.9€ gave 2250€ ... didn't get a screenshot of it...  But now I know it can happen...  Will upload a picture of the win soon...
Back
Top