Search results

  1. R

    A Royal win

    😀
  2. R

    Final Countdown - retrigger madness

    Hit the 256x ?
  3. R

    Great hit on Temple!

    Had the best setup and got a retrigger?
  4. R

    Casumo granted danish license.

    So Casumo got the danish license today. I am really looking forward to see what they can offer. Hopefully lots of slots and decent bonuses ? I mean there is no excuse. We basically have all the popular providers, except Novomatic. I really hope they don`t do a Bethard and only offer few...
  5. R

    Hep! fellow slotters

    Hi guys, Im Thomas from Denmark. Been playing slots for several years. Before that I played alot of poker. In the early days on Paradise poker and Pacific. Later years on Pokerstars.  For now I play slots on Slots Magic, Netbet, Tivoli and Danskespil. Waiting for Videoslots to make their debut...
Back
Top