Search results

  1. m3evil

    Bonanza error or what should I call it....

    Are my eyes wrong... Looking at that game screenshot that I took.. I sure looks like the Kings never gave a winning line.. (otherwise they should be gone.. Am I wrong?)  ... And the megaways is also wrong.. Should be 117k...  Not in the complaint section because I'm still waiting for an answer...
  2. m3evil

    Gem Rocks.. 200x

    Fun thing this yggdrasil share possibility..  Gem Rocks 200x (metalcasino)
  3. m3evil

    Bonanza stream bet

    This may be posted under wrong topic... Mod. Can move it, if needed...  On what stake is the 500 spins going to be played?  I know there should not be any difference.. But still got the feeling that 500x is more likely to hit on a small stake than a bigger... 
  4. m3evil

    Just a high voltage win...

  5. m3evil

    5 scatters on DoA

    got this image from the support :D  ..  5 fukken scatters ... 
  6. m3evil

    5 scatters on DoA

    Just got 5 scatters on doa... 0.9€ gave 2250€ ... didn't get a screenshot of it...  But now I know it can happen...  Will upload a picture of the win soon...
Back
Top