Search results

  1. E

    Sick Win on Hippo pop x20935

    Hello everyone :) So last night I was playing and I was pretty annoyed with AvatarUX games, had lost a fair share of gambles on Cherry pop and Hippo pop so decided to do some basegame insted of buying, and after a couple of spins I got the bonus, managed to gamble to 9 spins and then it just...
  2. E

    Great win! New Relax Game, Santa's Stack! 6120x

    Just hit a great win on the new relax game Santa's Stack! I thought the first win was great didn't think there would come a multiplier on top :D https://imgur.com/a/BfpX7oP
  3. E

    Congo Cash 2000x

    Heeeey! So funny thing I was having a hard time getting some sleep because I got a sick kid at home, so I just started playing some games I normally dont play. After like 70 spins without hitting anything I got kinda tilted, went to get my self a drink and came back to this beauty :)...
  4. E

    Royal Panda - Leovegas group SCAM!

    Hi everyone! Just wanted to give everyone a heads up regarding Leovegas and Royal Panda casino, same shit, same group! I've been playing online for more then 16 years and never had any issues like this with any casino's! This started with me requesting a withdraw to my bank account! They...
  5. E

    Wish all the sloting days where like this :) Genie Jackpot Megaways and Wild Swarm!

    Hey! So I was run really hot today on the slots, had a 1200x win on Genie Jackpots with 40kr bet, did a cashout of 40 000kr, decided that I would just like to play with the rest in hope of something more. https://imgur.com/gallery/XuH5Iw7 Went up and down a lot, did many spins on Wild Swarm...
  6. E

    Dragon’s fire paying massiv!!!

    So insanly Happy had 2 Good week’s on the slots but this was by far the best hit!  https://imgur.com/gallery/0zjOS0l
  7. E

    Golden Gate 2000x

    Couldn´t sleep last night and that became good news for me in the end :) Don´t mind staying up for hits like these!
Back
Top