Search results

  1. J

    [GIVEAWAY] Giza Infinity Reels (ReelPlay)

    - Top 7 biggest x wins (minimum bet: 0.40) during promotional period Bet 0,40 what? Any currency?  Well, i did bet R$0,60 and won R$239,31 (399x) Game is nice to play, looks like its easyest to get bonus than Eldorado Infinite reels. I prefer gamble the free spins instead of gamble the total...
  2. J

    Opal Fruits - 7 Scatters!!!

    FREE + x5 + x10 + x10, never see this before. Sh*t win, only paid 262x
  3. J

    [GIVEAWAY] PartyCasino Competitions

    Just for the Raffle, 58x. Game is great, i played for 10 minutes, got the 3 different bonus. Biggest win came from the blue one. I don't know if we can realy win big in this game, but is ok to play sometimes.
  4. J

    [GIVEAWAY] PartyCasino Competitions

    604x Safari Gold Megaways
  5. J

    50pln free spins in betsson

    never gonna happen
  6. J

    Final Countdown - 2368x Base game hit!!

    I started the day with $0,14 cents in my account. i had Win some freespins, jumped to $9,00 and half hour later i hit this.
  7. J

    Jammin Jars - 1487x

    Not so big but great anyway. BRL 0,80 = EUR 0,20
  8. J

    FAVORITE SLOT? AND BIGGEST WIN?

    KENO for sure!
  9. J

    Bonanza 601x Base game

    I play in my local currency (BRL) R$ BTG Slots slots do not show this currency symbol. R$2,00 = €0,50
Back
Top