Search results

  1. PanzerRabbit

    Golden Leprechaun MegaWays goes bananas! (3369x)

    I'm happy! Put me on streamer's biggest win! I dare you! ?
  2. PanzerRabbit

    Bonanza FTW! So hysterical FTW!

    And I know you guys like a good laugh, so here we go; I'm going to take a long and cold shower now.
  3. PanzerRabbit

    From EFFING annoying to EFFING amazing in 2 seconds!

    The Final Countdown .. We've all been there. Some times, the game is tilting and Casumo didn't help much with the layover in the middle of it either. But all is forgotten now. ?
  4. PanzerRabbit

    Pirate's Plenty 1188x Freespin win (video)

    My biggest X hit so far. Betsize was only at €0.10 because of a Reel Race. Aaaaand that's probably why it landed... ?
  5. PanzerRabbit

    Insane gigantic (almost) win on Bonanza!

    Pics or it didn't happend? Well, here is the pic, and it didn't happend. Oh, well. ?
  6. PanzerRabbit

    [GIVEAWAY + Comp.] Sabaton goes live

    Another entry. This superseeds my previous post (on page #1) with a whopping 2x increase, for a total of 112x ;) Well, actually it is 112,56x but the ,56x I donate to HuggeHugg since he seems to be a slightly bigger fan of the group that I am, and could probably use it to up his chances. :D
  7. PanzerRabbit

    [GIVEAWAY + Comp.] Sabaton goes live

    Quick 110x, but I got retrigger 3 times in bonus, so for 28 spins this is kinda on the weak side.
  8. PanzerRabbit

    [GIVEAWAY] Medusa Megaways by NextGen

    It's not much, but I'm in it for the freespins. A whopping 22,56x (every decimal counts :D ), and I'll never get anything better since this game hates me, and I hate it twice as much back.
Back
Top